10~Witch

I shook and clutched my head. The voices would not stop. They begged, cried, and screamed. Their voices were hoarse from misuse and neglect, raspy and demonic. I could hear them begging and pleading for salvation, another chance. There was nothing stopping them from clawing me out from the inside. I could already feel them driving me mad. Among the voices I can hear mine.

   I shot up from my bed and clutched onto the only thing grounding me to this hell. The red shirt is wrinkled and wet with cold sweat. I sobbed into my pillow and padded softly to the packhouse living room. I pressed my cheek against the cold leather couch. 

   Oh goddess, he was making me go insane. I could feel my wolf turning in circles around my head and howling. She scratched her face and whined in insanity. I was slowly going insane, no one could save me. I writhed around on the leather couch in pain as my partially healed shoulder flamed in pain. Forget insanity, I was dying.

~

   Logan shook me awake, "You look pathetic," he pushed me off the couch.

   I shook the sleep away, "Thanks." I rolled my eyes. "How are things with you and Jenna?"

   He brightened, "She let me mark her! We were thinking of getting a small house on the border of our territory, so we could have some privacy."

   "Should I be expecting any devils running around?"

    "She says she's not ready to mate yet." He said, eyes darkening in lust.

    I ignored the chattering voices. "Go take a cold shower, buddy." I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

    He only shrugged and tossed the blanket on his body, "How are you holding up?"

   "I'm just peachy." I spat, exiting the living room and shifting.  I ran through the borders and lazily slung myself over a rock near my waterfall. The crashing of the water helped distract me from the voices in my head. I raised my hackles when a girl silently approached me. Her purple hair was matted to her forehead and she was stark naked. I stared at her shocking grey eyes and shifted. "Look at us, two naked women, alone in the woods. Naked." she said sarcastically.

   I sniffed at the air, "What the fuck are you?" 

   She ignored the question, "Of course, not so alone. Alpha Vincenzo Erebus has stopped making out with Omega Piper Pierce to listen to our conversation."

   I winced when a half naked Vincenzo stepped out of the trees with a frazzled Piper. She blushed and hid her face in his chest. The purple haired girl wrinkled her nose, "What is the prisoner doing running around on such a long leash." she spat.

   I used my advanced speed to pin her against a tree, "Speak." I growled.

   She laughed and threw her head back, "How are all the voices in your head?"

   I snarled at her, "I'm gonna rip your fake hair off your fake little head you witch."

   She laughed loudly, "Bingo."

   My mate pulled me off her, "She's a witch, little wolf."

   The witch grinned, "The name's Katerina." she purred to Vincenzo. "You're quite the alpha male," she giggled. "Probably very dominant in bed." she winked at me. I rolled my eyes when Piper went scarlet. Vincenzo gazed at me for a moment before shaking his head and shifting uncomfortably. The witch smirked, "The mate bond cannot be fought against." she purred.

   I shifted into my small grey wolf and flicked my tail at Piper. I motioned to the witch with a smirk. She scoffed, "I can keep up." My eyes widened when she shifted into a white wolf with strange markings. The wolf was white like Astrid, but unlike her she was majestic as opposed to rugged. Vincenzo snarled, "The Witch Shifter."

   The wolf rolled its grey eyes and bounded off.

   Vincenzo whispered something into Piper's ear and nodded when she walked in the other direction

   Vincenzo whispered something into Piper's ear and nodded when she walked in the other direction. Before he could react, his wolf took over and shifted. He bounded over to my wolf and rubbed his scent into her fur. She purred in satisfaction when he licked her body, cleaning her fur. His primal need to mark his territory was prominent. He growled when she tried to wiggle out of his hold and play in the water.

   He snarled to her and picked her up in his mouth. She whimpered and pawed at his muzzle. His loud growl immediately pushed her into submission. He cleaned her thoroughly and finally dropped her when he was done. She watched curiously when he disappeared into the woods and came back with a rabbit. My wolf bounded over to her mate happily and made a move to snatch the rabbit.

   He snarled loudly and bit into the rabbit. My wolf's legs shook in anticipation when he threw the remains to her. She tore fervently into it and waited for him to bring another. He pushed a mouse towards her and stood over her as she ate. She nipped at his stomach and batted at his head. He regarded her with dark eyes. She was content with the mate that could provide for her adequately. 

   I retreated in shock when his wolf mated with mine. My wolf purred after and snuggled into his warm body. He growled when the witch returned in human form. "What is taking you guys so... oh!" she smirked. Vincenzo's wolf growled at her and placed his paw over my wolf possessively. My wolf gazed up at him when Vincenzo finally gained control. He growled at my wolf, ignoring her whimpering pleas. He shifted and rolled his eyes when the witch stared. "You should take her to the alpha." he grunted to me before disappearing into the thick trees.

A/N: Just wanted to give some fluff to combat all the angst. If you were wondering, no. The wolves mated but that doesn't affect the bond as much as the humans mating. The wolves accpt each other, but Vincenzo doesn't want Araceli. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!