Confrontation

"So you are an Omega?" he heard his best friend say, quiet suddenly, while looking nonchalant.

"Harry, please not now" he answered, letting out a sigh and stretching the muscles on his back that were quite sore from staying at the same position for a long time.

It had been a long week full of final exams, and it was not over.
One more exam before he could say he was free to go and do whatever he wanted for 2 months.
They were currently sitting inside the library, with a bunch of books scattered around the table and a blank piece of paper in front of him
He really was shite at this subject.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Harry continued, looking a bit sullen.

"Shut up, please" Louis growled, giving Harry a nasty look then returning to look at the first line of the book he had been stuck for the past 30 minutes.
Crap, he couldn't fail this exam.

"But you know I am an Alpha" Harry whined "And you know I like you" he said sending a pleading look to Louis.

'Fuck' Louis said under his breath dropping the pen he was holding,and rubbing his face with both hands , breathing deeply.
Seriously, Harry could be an annoying fuck sometimes.
He turned his whole body, facing Harry.

"Look Harry, you know this, you've know this since forever. I. Don't. Like. Guys!" Louis said, sounding exasperated.
"And it's not going to change now that I am an "Omega",do you understand?" he asked, giving Harry a long serious look.

"But you can't change who you are, Louis" Harry answered, as if it was just as simple as that.

"Fucking shit Harry, I am not changing! I've never liked guys, and I will not start to! Now shut the fuck up!" Louis finished, giving Harry a look that said 'Say another word and I am going to cut you' and turning back to his book.

Few minutes passed before Louis hear Harry again.
"For an Omega you can be quiet bossy" Louis could hear the smile on Harry face, taunting.

And Louis couldn't contain the smile that formed on his lips.
That's why Harry was his best friend, he always knew how to lighten the mood and make Louis smile.
"And bitchy" Harry finished, making Louis turn his head sharply to look at him, just to find that he had stood up and was walking towards the library's exit.

Fuck you!" Louis said loudly, making the librarian, who was sitting behind her desk, give him a nasty look.
"Please refrain from using that vocabulary, Mr. Tomlinson and lower your voice" she said harshly.
And Louis could hear Harry laughing from outside.