Chapter 25: New Beginnings

*1 Month Later*

Ivy

"A Sacramento woman is institutionalized after the alleged stalking and kidnapping of a Sacramento man. Authorities say 23-year-old Natalie Chong was arrested and taken to the Sacramento Mental Health Center early Monday morning..."

Just then a video of Natalie being escorted out of her home appeared across the screen. A huge smile spread across my face as I took in Natalie's battered face. She damn near looked unrecognizable.

"Chong will remain--" The television was suddenly turned off, and I looked up to see Kellen holding the remote in his hand.

I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth at him, "Now why'd you have to go and turn that off?" I pouted.

"Because," he shook his head. "You are downright crazy. Why are you still watching this video of Natalie getting arrested?" He asked taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Because it makes me happy to see all the damage I did to her face. I should've just killed her ass, but Jinsu would've been sad as hell." I rolled my eyes.

After Jinsu and I walked in on Natalie stabbing Natalie, I took upon myself to take matters into my own hands. I attacked her from behind, tackling her to the floor. While Jinsu rushed to help Kellen, I landed blow upon blow to Natalie's face before stabbing her multiple times as well. The only reason I left her holding onto an inch of her life, because of Jinsu. He was crying for me to stop stabbing her, but I wanted her to feel the same pain she'd caused Kellen. She better thank her lucky stars I let her keep breathing. I hope she got on her knees and thanked Jinsu, because he was such a loyal friend to me I respected his wishes.

Kellen was doing alright after the stabbing. He had discomfort some days, but for the most part he was healing nicely. Luckily, Natalie's ass didn't hit any major organs. If she had've I would've completely forgotten my promise to Jinsu, waltzed my happy ass into the mental institution and murdered her in cold blood.

"You're crazy," Kellen finally said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I folded my arms across the chest, "I am not crazy. Well, crazy about you. This bitch put her hands on you and you expected me to just sit there and do nothing?" I asked.

"No," Kellen slightly shook his head while laughing. "You're crazy because it's a month later and you're still watching this video just to see that girl's battered face."

I slightly smiled in satisfaction just thinking about it. "Well, I guess I'll be that."

Kellen wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in between his legs. He kissed my temple and smirked down at me. "You came in there like a G though, baby. I'm so proud of you. Just think you used to be so damn helpless." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him, "You know I don't play about you."

And I didn't. I closed my eyes and leaned further into his chest, reliving that moment all over again.

--

I ran into the room behind Jinsu after hearing Kellen's voice. My heart literally dropped to the pit of my stomach as I took in the sight in front of me. Natalie was on top of Kellen's bruised body stabbing him repeatedly. He tried his best to defend her off of him, but his body was growing weaker by the moment.

"Kellen!"I screamed in horror as his hands fell to his sides.

Without giving it a second thought, I rushed over to him and Natalie, pushing her off of him. The knife fell from her hands, and I took that as an opportunity to reach for it. Just as my hand was about to grab it, Natalie hit me in the back of the head. I rolled over and groaned in pain. Her body towered over mine as she reached for the knife. This time, I kicked her right in the stomach. Her body jerked backwards, and I successful grabbed the knife. Without giving her a chance to plead for her life, I plunged the knife into her midsection. A satisfying smirk grew across my lips as I watched the blood seeping from her body. I wanted her to feel every ounce of pain she'd caused Kellen.