Chapter 5

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Picture of  how Camila did her makeup and hair for the day.

********************************************************
Song: Gives You Hell

I wake up every evening

With a big smile on my face

And it never feels out of place

And you're still probably working

At a nine to five pace

I wonder how bad that tastes

When you see my face

Hope it gives you hell

When you walk my way

Hope it gives you hell

Yes, today is Friday that means last day of my detention sentence! Look at me looking at the bright side of something so early in the morning. But that means those weird ass boys will be talking to me again. But the bright side is that Nick is going to be in school today. I think I might do something different with my hair. Maybe I'll straighten my hair. I know what you are think 'is she really doing all of this for Nick?' .  Yup I am cause I had a huge crush on him before he left and now that he's back and I know cheesy this sounds but I think I can get a second shot with him but also I am doing this for me I want to prove to everyone that I am not just brains but also beauty.

So I'm looking for an outfit that would be something "normal girls" would wear today that are not so how can I put this lightly... umm maybe something less slutty like some girls at my school would wear. I found the best outfit ever. A loose black shirt with black jeans, a loose red sweater, and some tan boots with the tips of my tan socks showing of the top. I also add a simple neckless.

 Wow I haven't dressed like this in a long time

Wow I haven't dressed like this in a long time . So long ago that these clothes where at the back of my closet after I took a shower and I straighten my hair I put on makeup. I put on make up everyday so nothing different but today I decided to be bold and put a little of brown lipstick on. When I am done I put on my contacts because there is no way in hell I am wearing my Harry Potter glasses again.

I take a glance at  my phone and to my surprise it's only 7:04am . I still have like a good 20 minutes till I really have to go. I put my belonging in my bag and head down stairs and find my mom lying on the couch. I guess that night shift really got the best of her. Sofia carpooled with a friend today so I have more time for a regular breakfast. So cereal it is! I don't know how to cook, if I ever did than the house would burn down. Almost happened once, too.