Strong

Louis was fucking drunk, he could feel it all over him, running inside his blood.
He had danced with many girls and had drink all type of alcoholic beverages.
He probably was going to suffer the consequences tomorrow, but today, today he didn't give a shit.

"Mate! Mate! LOUIS!" he barely heard someone yell his name from above the loud music playing at the club

What the fuck! Louis was having a great time dancing with... with someone. He really didn't know at the moment from all the girls he had danced with already.But-but who dared and tried distracting him from his enjoyment.
"LOUIS!" someone yanked his arms, pulling him away from the warm body he was leaning and dancing with.
"Wut?" Louis said trying to focus his eyes on the person standing in front of him.
"Wut d'yu want? I am duncing, dunt you see!" His voice sounded funny, making Louis giggle a little.
It was Zayn, looking at Louis with big worried eyes.
"You must be fukin' drunk, mate! Have you seen who you are dancing with?" Zayn said, laughing out loud when Louis pulled a face, not quite understanding what Zayn was referring to.
That's when Louis felt a big warm hand run across his chest from the person who was standing behind him, who was probably the person he was dancing before Zayn distracted him.
And he turned, trying to find the owner of the hand that made him moan softly when it pinched his left nipple lightly.

And Louis scrambled backwards, moving away from the hand that was still touching him when he noticed that in front of him was standing a tall muscular guy, with short blond hair and was wearing tight black jeans and red shirt. Fuck!
He had been dancing with a guy for who knows how much time. HOLY SHIT!
No no no! He hadn't been dancing so seductively with a guy, and he had not fucking enjoy it!

Oh god! But he did, he fucking enjoy it. So, so much.
Fuck he need it to get away from there, now!
And he tried walking backwards, where he knew Zayn was standing, but the guy in front of him took hold of him arms pulling him flushed to his chest.
"Where do you think you are going? Aren't we having a good time, babe?" he whispered huskily to Louis ear, making him shiver. While taking hold with both hands of Louis bum and pulling him near him.
Oh, shit! He could feel the guys erection rubbing against the lower part of Louis stomach.
Louis felt weak on his knees and he didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.
Goodness, he needed to get away from here before he did something stupid.

But the guy took hold of Louis waist, not letting him walk away and run his nose up a down Louis neck.
Unconsciously, Louis leaned his head back, giving to guy more space, who was now leaving a small trail of hot kisses on his neck. Whispering how good Louis smelled.
Oh fuck, Louis felt warm all over and he was getting a response from other parts of his body, which he absolutely shouldn't be getting.
Jesus, but he didn't care at the moment as long as the guy keep doing what he was doing to Louis neck. And his hands, god, the guys hands where massaging Louis bum making their erections rub deliciously against each other.