Your 7/27 Song

have a soccer tournament today, it's slayincabello's bday, so hbd baby!! 💕💕 i'm vvv sorry the friggin tournament was today, and i would wish that it would rain so it would be canceled so i could give you your "16" birthday punches.

hmm, how come i wasn't invited to your quinceañera?? you're so mean to me

but now you're how old? whatever. you're like, just, really old. which makes me kinda older 😅 but who cares, i'm 3!

lolol hbd babe, have a noice day either at school or in your bedroom with your emergency kit under your bed along w your spanish bops playing in the background as you watch tfios for the 9029372039229482929th time. 👍🏻

these are kinda rushed, sorryyyy

Lauren

Lauren had written the song "Dope" about you, because she finds you dope, as you two are really close friends. The song also talks about if you have a girlfriend and if you don't she'd chase after you, because you're pretty fucking dope, just so you know.

Camila

Camila had written "Write On Me" for you, only because of all the times you had painted Camila's back, or doodled small things on her hands. As Ally had said, "you are my friend, straight and no chaser,"..."cause in the end, you will be mine." Camila had went through that. When you guys met you had a boyfriend, and Camila knew she'd win you.

Ally

Ally had written "Gonna Get Better" about you, because she knew that you were always insecure that she'd leave you because you weren't famous, nor had a million dollars straight in your pocket. You'd always think that she'd leave you a boy who could do this, go there, do that when she asked, but no, all she wants is your love, because that's all she ever wanted.

Normani

Normani had written "Work From Home" about you. You'd always been busy whenever she's home in coincidence, and you'd been home when she was touring or at meetings or at rehearsals. One day, she just came up with this song, and you'd been home ever since she told you what the song had meant.

Dinah

Dinah had written "Squeeze" about you, because she loves cuddling you. She had explained every little thing you've done like talked to her at maybe 2 in the morning when she had been overthinking, saving her from
getting eaten away by her thoughts, giving you her coat when she was cold when you went on a date, whispering sweet nothings when she was stressed, simply making her happy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN EMZ!!!! 💕💕

love you, you snake

-ur bae anal