Chapter 26

"The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. "
- Charles Kuralt

Three and Half Month Later

Amanda's POV:

Past three months or so have been amazing. Xavier and I have got really close and I cannot imagine my life without him. We came back two months ago, spending a month in Maui, Hawaii. I was deeply saddened to leave but Xavier promised to bring me back in future.

I still work for Giovani as his assistant. I remember getting out of the airport with Xavier by my side, and see Gio and Tessa together. Even though they tried to keep their attraction to themselves, but it was clear that they liked each other.

So far I haven't heard much about Rafael, except that he's recovering nicely. Gio had appointed a therapist to help him out. He's still locked away, but no one knows where except, Gio, Xavier and Greyden.

I looked at the full length mirror in my room to do a last check on myself. Today Xavier was taking me to his family dinner, and officially introduce me to his family. I was definitely nervous, but Xavier said that they'll love me. Hopefully!

Wearing a casual black dress with black heels, with a clutch, I waited for Xavier in my living room

Wearing a casual black dress with black heels, with a clutch, I waited for Xavier in my living room. Tessa had gone away to visit her family, and get her belongings from there.

Ding Dong

I get up and open the door. There stood Xavier, looking dashing in his three piece suit, with his glasses on. I'm never telling him this, but his glasses are such a turn on.

He stood staring at me

He stood staring at me. "You look beautiful darling" he says. He pulls me closer and kissed me lightly on my lips.

I smile and lock my door, and walk towards Xavier's car hand in hand. Xavier opens the car door for me and shuts it, after I've sat. Within seconds he's sitting is the driver seat and drives towards his parents house.

We sit in comfortable silence with Xavier's hand resting on my thigh.
Slowly we left the main road and saw a big gate, I look up and see a mansion behind it. "A house, this is a fucking Mansion" my subconscious says.