Chapter 45 - Frustration

(Alex's POV - Sun. 7 December 2014)

I miss you too, Boys. I'll talk to you later tonight.

Mark's voice still resounds in my head after the quick goodbyes, and despite the reassuring news he brought us, I believe both Shannon and I still feel a bit hollow inside although we have each other for comfort. It just doesn't prevent us from missing our Dominant. As Mark likes to say it, we are a throuple and each member holds his importance, so with one missing, it's like being incomplete.

We had been waiting for Mark's call all morning long, eager to get an update on his father's health, and even if we got to speak with him for nearly half an hour, I'm sad that it's already over. On the positive side, it felt good to hear him and the news wasn't too bad. Of course, the prognosis is still guarded, and Mark's father will have to undergo surgery, but at least, he is safe for now and I can't wait to hear more about him later tonight.

I actually can't wait to meet him and Mark's mother, even if it's a bit stressing. His parents already know about Shannon, even if they haven't met yet, but I'm a little stressed about the moment they'll find out their son has two boyfriends. What if they don't accept this?

A loud sigh from Shannon pulls me from my reverie and as I peek up at him, I realize that he is staring into emptiness, sitting limply on the couch, and his mouth forms a little pout that tells me he's either sad or upset. Or both. Shifting on my knees, I move to straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his shoulders, and as he circles his around my waist and pulls me closer, our sweatpants-clad groins connecting, I get to feel our respective little soldiers begin to swell.

Darn! This is not the right time to get horny, Alex!

Sadly, my penis has been in a semi-hard state since last night despite the release I got when Master Joshua freed my privates from the leather strap that was tied at the base of my shaft. In the heat of the moment, I was too preoccupied by the phone call Mark took in the attached bathroom of his playroom to dwell on my potential embarrassment at seeing Master Aaron and Master Joshua barge into the middle of a scene. I barely registered anything as they tried to calm us down, freed us from all our restraints, and I didn't have time to ponder on the fact that I ejaculated from Master Joshua's hands. I was just too worried about Mark, guessing that it had to do with his father.

Anyway, none of that weak orgasm, the little sleep I had last night or the cold shower I took this morning seem to have quieted my arousal, so I'd better find a way to calm down because I certainly won't have any further release anytime soon.

"Are you alright, Shan?" I ask, cupping his face within my hands.

That's it, Alex! Focus on Shannon, it'll help you think about something else!

"Hmm..."

"Are you missing Mark too? Or are you upset about that public transportation ban?"

"Both..." he sighs, eventually looking into my eyes. "I hate that he treats me as if I were a kid... but I also miss him..." he mumbles.

"I know... I also feel incomplete while he's away..." I reply, leaning forward to hug him tightly for a while, before I slightly pull back to gaze at him. "He just wants you to stay safe... Don't be mad at him for caring for you."

"I'm not really mad, but it's annoying. How would you feel if he asked your boss to pick you up to go to work and drop you off after your shifts!?"

"I remind you that he is my boss..." I argue, poking my tongue out playfully.

"Yeah right..." Shan huffs back. "He's your boss and your Master, yet he yielded when you refused that he drives you to work! See? That's not fair!"