10

Korra and Asami got to the police station as soon as they could. They ran in and once they spotted the three, they quickly went to ask questions.

"What happened? Who took Sakiko?" Korra asked frantically. "Toshi." Beifong said. "You're serious?!" Asami asked. "Where were you?'" Korra asked, pointing to Mako. "I was with her. But he had a knife to her throat, what was I supposed to do?!" Mako raised his voice and Korra felt bad. "I'm sorry."

"We don't have time for this." Cheif Beifong said. "We need to go back to where they took her. Let's go."

They ran back to where Kiko was taken underground and Beifong signaled Bolin to drop them. It was easily done and Mako and Korra made a little fire lantern with the palm of their hands.

"Bolin, Asami, Korra, you take that end." Beifong ordered. "We'll take this end."

The three nodded nodded. Asami charged up her electric glove and smirked. "Be careful you two." Asami said to Beifong and Mako. "You too." Mako nodded.

"Alright, let's move!"

The two groups then ran the opposite ways. "We really only have one shot, and that's here. This is probably the only place that can give us clues, or her." Beifong said as they were running.

As they were getting deeper in, they heard muffled voices. "Sh, sh." Mako placed his hand out to stop Beifong, and they slowly crept on the dirt wall.

"Like Toshi said..." A man spoke. "We're fine down here. Mako and his friends won't find us."

"How do we target them?" Mako whispered. "And what if she's not even-"

"Well, we got ourselves a cutie." A man winked at Kiko who was tied up in a chair. "Oh shut it." Kiko rolled her eyes.

"Does that answer your question?" Beifong whispered. "Does she bend anything?" Asked Beifong. "I never asked. But, I think Bolin told me that she didn't."

"Damsel in distress, huh?" Beifong rolled her eyes. "C'mon, we got to think about something." Mako sighed.

"We'll just have to wing it." Shrugged Beifong.

They both ran into the small room. There were five men surrounding Kiko.

"You jinked it!" One yelled at another. They earth bent at Mako and Beifong, but they both dodged them swiftly.

Mako sent fire balls at them and kicks, but the men blocked them with earth.

"I'll hold them off! You grab the girl!" Mako nodded and swiftly went for Kiko.

"Hold it!" Toshi yelled. Everyone turned to him and he smirked. "I see you work fast, Mako."

Mako nodded. "Listen, this could end easily, or it can end badly." Beifong said. "Well, I do like a challenge." Toshi smirked.

He fire bent at Beifong, but she dodged it. Mako continued to try and grab Kiko, but jumped back wards when lighting struck at the concert wall. Kiko screamed, closing her eyes.

"Don't be scared, Princess." Toshi smirked. He ran towards her and untied her. Toshi picked her up and placed her onto his shoulder, running out the room.