Prolouge: Rui Wei

A/n: This story is available at royalroadl;  http://royalroadl.com/fiction/8840

Enjoy reading!

***

Formerly known Sheila ****, now as Cheng Rui Wei, 3rd Wife of the Great General that gained the nickname of "God of War"! Dou Chang You!

I'm currently half-sitting on my bed, with my back leaning on the pillows, I stared listlessly on my feet which is covered by a thick blanket.

'...' my 'memories' flashed through my eyes as if I had died. Skimming all those memories together, I did not notice the events on my surroundings.

While I was in a daze, several people seemed to have already come and go inside the room.

I rapidly blinked my eyes, and slightly shook my head. On the corner of my eyes, I noticed the hem of the Maids uniform, I could not help but shift my gaze on her direction.

Our eyes met.

The emotions currently swirling within my eyes could only be described with one words, despair.

The Maid hastily lowered her head, I do not know if she was creeped out or scared.

"3-3rd M-madam." She called out nervously, then knelt on the ground.

"T, this servant deserves to be punished!"

'Ah, so she was afraid that her stare might have offended me.' Pregnant woman are a handful afterall.

"*sigh* You can retire." I tiredly said as I rubbed my swollen stomach.

The maid bowed before leaving the room.

---

I lifted my hands, and water particles started to condense. I guided the condensed water towards the basin next to me.

That's right, the world I'm currently in is not Earth.

This world, is a fantasy world where swords and magic are common. Where one could cultivate to be an immortal! Magical treasures and Magical devices could be used by infusing one's Qi. Magical Beasts exist, half-beasts and varied races which do not exist on Earth roam freely on this underdeveloped world!

If this was a normal situation, I would have been jumping for joy, after all as a hardcore fan of fantasy stories (especially Chinese novels) I've always imagined about such situations.

I could take it if I was reincarnated as a baby! Even being a man, beast or devil is fine (probably)! But! But!

Why did it have to be a pregnant woman?!!

I mournfully laid on my bed, as I cursed whoever is responsible for this shit.

*sigh*

'I wasn't even married on my last life, hey!'

There are only handful things that could put me at ease, first, is this body having a Deity-like appearance, Second, is that I have the extremely rare Water Body Constitution.

The Water Body Constitution is extremely rare within this world, while most people who had the Water Body Constitution stopped cultivating due to the lack of knowledge towards the constitution and as the years passed, they have discovered that the people who have the Water Body Constitution could cure fatal injuries and counter poisons and diseases was marked 'useless' in front of a person who has the Water Body Constitution.

As we all know, by weight, the average human adult male has approximately 60% water on their body, while adult females have around 50%.

While there's me who could freely control water qi. By Water Qi, I meant every matter that could be liquefied is almost under my control.