the princes of niall

There is a girl name Jen on her 18 birthday she got to see one direction and got back stage pass. Her  favorite is  Niall she  love him he is so funny. When her friend heard that she was going to see them she was so mad . After the lats song she got to  meet them  backstage when Niall saw her he said that is my princes. He went over to her and said hi i am Niall  . Then Niall kissed her on the check she spent the night at his place .He lad down beside her and said to her i love  you. She was about to cry  and she said i l love you 2. he ask her to be his girlfriend she said yes. The next day she got  up at 8:00 am Niall was cooking food for her after they was done eating you'r friend ask her who was it last night she said it was fun but she did not tell her about Niall that you was dating him. 2 year later he ask her  to marry him she said yes. When your friend find out she was not  you'r friend you was so mad at her Niall saw you crying he look at her and said you are so Beautiful she hugged him an said thank you. 

     After the wedding you and Niall want to have kids so you and Niall went to his room and got into  and she lad down on his bed he lad down beside you he was in his boxerand her in her bsr and pantie  he said are you ready she said yes if you are he giggled. He took off his boxer   he took off her  bar and pantie. She said that don't do nothing to me pleas just give me 10 minis she said OK

 She  mound  loud he said do not make a sound he began to kiss her he find's her weak spot and she mound out loud. then he stop he said was that fun haha she said then you and Niall went to sleep .  

12:00pm. after last night Niall was steel  asleep you kiss him on the lips. he woke up and said good morning princes. He got up to cook lunch he was cooking pizza then she got up you felt sick up ran to the bathroom Niall saw you ran yo the bathroom he said are you OK? she said yes i am fine. He came in and saw you on the ground he pick you up and lade you down on the bed and said don't move i will be in here soon. He came back whit  the pizza  he ask if  she what some food she said no he lade down on the bed beside her he began to sing.