Character profile

- Name: Chiharu (One thousand springs) Haruno

- Nickname: The flowery princess 

- Age: 12

- Birthdate: March 28

- Affiliation: Konohagakure

- Family: Sakura Haruno (twin sister), Kizashi Haruno (father), Mebuki Haruno (mother)

- Character: Loud, funny, hyper, has a lot of mood swings, sarcastic, often clueless and stupid, stubborn, creative, over dramatic, can be scary like her twin sister when she gets trully angry, which doesn't happen very often

- Likes: Flowers, art, food, cooking, animals, kimonos

- Dislikes: Oranges, needles, dumplings

- Looks: Small for a ninja, thin and pale which makes her look fragile. She has long pink hair, tied in two high ponytails with two red ribbons. Usually wears a white dress with short sleeves and a red bow and purple and black striped leggings. 

- Favourite weapons: Her two small purple fans with a strange flowery pattern

- Nature release: Wind release

- Kekkei genkai: Shi no hana

- Special power: Taijutsu, genjutsu, blocking energy, secret Shi no hana techniques

- Her weakness: Ninjutsu

- Best friends: Hinata, Tenten, Shikamaru, Choji

- History: Chiharu Haruno, the twin sister of Sakura Haruno used to have a normal life, despite for the fact that she was always a weak child that was often ill. When she entered the academy the fact that she wasn't like the others was even more noticeable but Chiharu decided to change that.  

There wasn't a Nature release or an amazing Kekkei genkai in her family but she knew that there were still a lot of things that she could accomplish without it. That was why she trained her taijutsu and studied every day and in a few years she managed to learn an unique fighting style.  

One day when she was nine years old and was training in the forest near Konoha. She ran in to a wounded woman that changed her life forever. Her name was Misako Hana, the one of the two last survivors of the Hana clan.  

Misako knew that with her wounds she won't be able to survive and that's why she put her last hopes in to the little girl with pink hair that was standing in front of her. She gave to Chiharu a special scroll and said that it had the secrets of the Hana clan. With her last stenght she did a secret jutsu, transfering the power that only the people in the Hana clan had in to the little girl, giving her a kekkei genkai and Wind release. She made Chiharu promise that she will tell no one about what happened, use her new powers well and one day find Misako's daughter and become her sensei. Chiharu, being the nice little girl she always was agreed to carry on the secrets to Misako's child so the Hana clan wouldn't disappear forever.