Chapter 6

*Continuing From last Chapter*
*Picture on top is Brianna*
*******************************************************

"I don't think that's a great idea I have school." I needed a better excuse than that. Come on think. Oh! "Plus it's fall the beach would be freezing." Great job Camila. "You're right but don't think this is over I promise I will make you feel better." He said while keeping eye contact with me. "See you at PE!" he said over his shoulder on his way out. But before he left he told me, "And when I see you there I don't want to see a speck off sadness on that beautiful face of yours. You're too pretty to be sad." Then he left. Wow I felt something in my stomach that made me feel wonderful after he told be those words.Those beautiful, kind, nice words.

I left the restroom and someone tackled me in a hug."Oh my God! I am so mad and sad and happy all at the same time I think I am kinda bipolar right now!" Michelle said while letting me go. "Ok so 1. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME NICK WAS BACK!" she said while hitting my arm playfully. " 2. It's was so hot watching him defend you and get mad like that just for you." she said while I was causally blushing. " 3. I really need to fight a BITCH right now I can't believe she did that to you!"

"ok before you continue How many more numbers are left?" I had to ask.

"Two" she responded quickly so she can continue.

" 4. Shit!! Girl you look hot! Was gonna tell you that when you were heading towards the table but someone interrupted me." I thanked her and she finished with the lasted one. " 5. You better tell me what the HELL is going on with you and Sebastian Cooper because I saw him leave the girls restroom with a big ass smile." she exclaimed.

"Shhh! Not so loud people can hear you." I whispered yelled. "I will tell you on the way to PE."

I told her everything starting from detention yesterday till the encounter with Sebastian in the restroom. And she was speechless. This was new for Michelle because she always knew what to say but right now she is acting like I told her something big like me and Sebastian kissed or something like we like each other. Which we totally don't. I least I don't think we don't.

************************************
When Michelle and I entered the girls locker room the first thing we noticed was that this year we have PE with the whole B.I.T.C.h crew. Great.

The second thing I noticed, whispers. They were all talking about what happened at lunch and how different I look. I really don't care anymore.

I change into the school's PE uniform. To be honest I think the shorts are too short and the shirts are way,way too tight. But since Brianna is a slut she picked the uniforms for PE since she's also Student Body President we are stuck with them.

Michelle and I head out to where Coach is and he told us we are going to play a 'friendly' game of dodge ball. Yeah right! When is dodgeball ever friendly.

I noticed the boys walking over to me and Michelle but before they can open their mouths to say anything I get picked up and thrown over somebody's shoulder and whoever was carrying me ran into the boys locker room, put me down, and locked the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" I yelled. Only to look up and see Nick's amused face looking at me. "What the fuck Nick! Do you find this funny you sicko!? I mean seriously what's up with you and carrying me away!!" I started rambling but stopped when I noticed that he was looking at me. And I FUCKING BLUSHED. Damn it I have to get this under control.

"What?" I asked him with one hand on my hip. "All I wanted to ask you was where did you go after I told that bitch to go fuck off. But I decided to let you keep talking because you look cute when you ramble about random things." And cue the blushing. Yup there we go.

"You couldn't just ask me whe...?" I was interrupted when someone banged on the door. "Hey yo lovers, you do realize  we have class and we are waiting for you guys right?" I heard Sam, I think it was Sam say. But then I heard someone else telling him something before we opened the door and saw Michelle and all three of the triplets  inspecting me to make sure nothing happened.

"We are not done talking about this." Nick said while walking to where the class was and I decided to follow him.

We where parted in two groups for dodgeball. It was The B.I.T.C.H crew and some other jock kid on the other team and Stephan, Sam, Michelle, Alex, and I were on a different team. It was 6 to 5. But I found it fair since our team had more guys.

"Ready, Set, Play Ball!" Isn't that for some other sport. I'm not sure but I ran and got a ball. Sam and Michelle did the same. I ran to the back while everyone was playing I was watching everything go down.

"Hey what happened what aren't you playing?" Michelle ran up to me to ask and I answered, "I am but I don't won't to get out anytime soon so I'm hiding back here and watching it all unroll in front of me." Michelle gave me a look. "Smart. I'll do the same." She said while leaning back towards the wall.

So now it just Sebastian,Nick, and me. Michelle lost cause she saw a ball coming towards me and saved my life, she's my hero.

So anyway an the other team it's the random jock boy and Brianna. First Sebastian throws the ball at the jock and he catches it. So Sebastian is out. That leaves me and Nick.

"We both have a ball, so how about we through it together at the same time towards the jock then we can handle Brianna." Nick tells me his genius plan then says, "Ok got it, good. BREAK!" Then he slaps my butt and walks away to go forward with our plan like nothing happened.

"Asshole!" I yell at him while rubbing my butt cause shit that hurt. And he just winks at me.

We both look at each other and nod. We both release our balls at the same time but something hits me right on my head and I blacked out.

Last thing I heard was Brianna's voice saying,"Oops sorry Coach I swear I thought that was a dodgeball."

What a Bitch.

************************************
You guys like it so far?
I think I am gonna do a Sebastian POV next.
Who do you ship Camila with?
Ship names anyone?
Thanks for reading! ❤️

XOXO
-Mari