Prologue

Long ago, the earth was created, and each living creature that lived there lived on one large land mass.

Thousands of years later, a large meteor crashed into the earth and split it into three individual planets. They were gnarled and the living things on them were suffering. So the planets were repaired and each was given its own name and unique creatures to live on it.

The first was Foregard, the home of humans and later superhuman beings such as 'aliens' from other planets.
The second was Midgard, or Middle-Earth, that became home to humans as well. It also contained creatures such as hobbits, dwarves, elves, orcs and goblins.

The last planet was called Zorogard, and humans were few on this planet. It was mostly home to the most mythical of all the creatures, such as mermaids and pixies, elves, Kirin horses, and the like.

Later, the ruling realm of Asgard formed an alliance with its sister realm Vanaheim and the elves of Midgard, to defeat the Frost Giants of Jotunheim. Ever since the war, Asgard has kept its alliance with the elves, but in later years, they began to draw further apart. So measures to keep their friendship with the elves had to be taken. This is where our story begins....

OK guys, this was a very crazy idea I had one day, so tell me what you think, because it always sounds better in my head. So I hope you enjoy the story. :)