Kidnapped

Jeff The Killer:

You were hanging out on a cliff just watching the sun set down. You were just humming some of your favorite songs while feeling the cool breeze cut through your skin.

"You have such a lovely voice." A male voice says interrupting your melody.

Quickly turning your head, you see a male with brown hair, emerald piercing eyes, and pale skin. Yet the most interesting thing on him is his stitched faces. The stitches went from one side to the other smoothly. You could've swore you saw him somewhere.

"Hi." You mumbled, turning to face the edge again... Until you remember. You quickly turned to face the boy again. "Lui? As in Jeff's brother?"

Lui nodded his head and flashed a smirk. Suddenly, his friendly aura darkened as he walked up to you. He tilted his head in a sickly yet mocking manner and clenched his fists.

"That's right doll." He says, "And I'll make sure to get back at Jeff the same way he hurt me."

Next thing you knew, Lui punched you hard, knocking you unconscious.

Eyeless Jack:

You played the violin in the silence of the moment with no hesitation and in relaxation. You are in the woods playing your violin for some practice.

EJ was gone and all you could do to stay entertained is do something new. Just as you stopped for a break, clapping sounded behind you. You quickly turned to be meeting Zalgo. Demon of the under realm...

"You play beautifully." He says, inching closer. You just stare with no emotion and nod.

"Thanks." You mumbled about to play again.

"Too bad your lesson has to be cut short." Before turning to ask what he means, Zalgo blocked your air ways with a cloth.

A cloth with a familiar chemical scent... Chloroform.

You gasp, taking a deep breath of the chemical. But before you could do anything, you get drowsy, expectedly within the arms of your kidnapper...

Laughing Jack:

You walked up to the mall doors music in your ears and no attention for anyone. You wanted some girl time away from Jack just for a couple hours.

So after 30 minutes of shopping and walking around, you went to the food court. After going through the usual process of ordering, waiting, then getting your food, you finally went to sit and eat.

You turned off your music and sat in silence... Until someone tapped your shoulder. You turn to find a little girl with long brown locks, a bright pink dress, white long socks, black shoes and slightly pale skin. But what caught your attention the most is her piercing emerald green eyes.

"Excuse me," Her little voice said, "I lost my mommy in the café shop after running to the bathroom. Can you help me find her?" Her fragile and scared appearance were enough to convince you to say yes.

You nodded your head and threw away your finished food before running after the girl.

Once you reached an empty hallway, a hint of anxiety lifted in you.

"Are you sure here is the café?" You asked curiously yet afraid. The girl stopped lowered her head.

"No." She whispers, "Here is your ending."