Rejects are Sore Losers

Luca pulled up to the parking lot and we both stepped out stretching our stiff legs. I closed the door and Luca locked the car. We walked up to the apartment doors about to open it. When Brittany stopped us.

She looked annoyed as usual but seemed to have a purpose. I shared a glance with Luca before addressing her.

"Um, Brittany what are you doing?"

She sighed and looked at me full on "Look you have to know something about Ethan."

"I'm about to meet with him."

"Really? Well, you should know Ethan's two-faced."

I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?"

"Ethan ain't the nice guy he plays you to believe. Whenever he sees you he calls me and says let's have sex. And I caught him moaning your name. He's horny for you. He's the schools player and he played you."

I stood a little shell-shocked. I had always imagined Ethan as a man meant for me. But he's a fake. I don't like him as much as I love Luca but, he still meant something to me. I did love him for a while...

"How do I know you're not lying..?"

Brittany looked at me sympathetically, which was a first.

"I won't go into details but we've met up at 1am many times and not because we wanted to talk about the weather."

Brittany wasn't the most trustworthy but she was being honest. I teared up, hurt that I was deceived so cruelly and easily. Ethan may not be the love of my life like Luca but I was playing and I spent so much time trying to be perfect for him. Looks like all I had to do was spread my legs... (A/N: I felt weird typing that, yep more so than the chapter full of those details)

Luca pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back soothingly. He murmured

"It's ok Sierra, I'll beat his ass to next week..."

I couldn't help but laugh at how simply he had said that. Nodding I looked back to Brittany.

"Hey, um thanks for telling me. That was nice."

"No problem." And she walked off leaving me with a new perspective of her.

Walking into the apartment complex we headed to apt. 108, my place. I hadn't seen Ethan arrive yet so imagine my surprise when I saw him inside my house making out with the desk lady who holds all the keys. Looks like Brittany wasn't lying...

Calmly I shushed Luca and crept into the house trying not to be seen. I slowly opened the hallway closet and grabbed the toilet bowl a plumber had left there for who knows why.

I stood right behind the couch from where they were making babies from and said.

"Hey."

Ethan looked up and you one in the cartoons where the character looks so crushed you can see their little soul leave their mouth. Yeah, he looked just like that.

"You know Ethan, you and this toilet bowl are very similar," I said casually patting the item.

"But-"

"-Shut up. Know why? Because ya both full of shit." I go to far lengths to roast a bastard.

He got off of the lady and practically pushed her away and jumped over the couch. He grabbed my arms and shook me. I heard Luca growl, looks like he wasn't sick after all. (A/N: Cuz he growls all the time ya know."

"WAIT SIERRA PLEASE LISTEN TO ME IT WASN'T MY CHOICE!"

I squinted "So it wasn't your choice to be making out with someone, the person who supposedly forced you was below you..."

His eyes flicked around nervously "It's not what it seems!"

"Then what happened, hm?" I said crossing my arms

"I needed to get up here to meet you right like in the deal, so I had to convince the key lady to let me up. I was only trying to be here on time..."

"I've had never heard such a stupid excuse before. Stop lying Ethan I know your true side. Brittany told me. Bastard."

Ethan looked at me "You believe that whore?!"

"The way you are acting like right now isn't exactly proving her wrong. And besides, I'm choosing Luca."

Luca came around and held me in his arms and I titled my head up and smiled at him.

"Get out of his arms Sierra! I just want you! Why'd you lie about your feelings?!"

"Don't give me that 'why'd you lie' crap, you lied to me about literally everything so shut up and get the hell out."

"You're making a mistake!"

"No, I'm making a correction. Bye!"

"Not even a goodbye?"

"What makes you think you deserve that?"

Luca let me go and grabbed Ethan by the collar and shoved him out. (Key Lady had already left)

He closed the door and looked at me. I looked back not sure what we were going to do.

Bang! Bang! Bang! (A/N: into the room I know you want it ;) I looked at the window to see Ethan still there saying something. I walk over.

Muffled I heard "He's a werewolf!"

"Yeah so?"

"Uh..."

"Go away before I let a wolf eat you." I glared threateningly

Finally, this clingy fool left my home. But he ran away like his life were depending on it. Curious I turned around to ask Luca something when instead I saw a large pitch black wolf standing there. Unafraid I walked over and looked into the eyes of the majestic beast.

The eyes were like liquid gold encased in an orb. I smiled an petted Luca.

"What a handsome wolf, speaking of which. Luca, what do we do now? Don't you have a lot of pack stuff you need to do?"

The Luca stuck out his tongue as if to say 'blegh'

I looked at him sternly "Come on Luca do work. I'll stay and binge watch Netflix."

He shook his head vigorously and nudged me along to the couch and I sat down. He hopped on and curled around me. It was as if sitting in a pool of silk. He gave me the remote by pushing it to me.

I picked it up and turned on Netflix. I scrolled until I reached the documentaries and saw 'Life of a Wild Wolf' (A/N: made this up don't take it seriously). I turned to Luca and raised an eyebrow. He gave me a 'Really?' face. I shrugged.

Instead, we watched The Office (A/N: real show and the best)

So this must me Netflix and chill.

_______________________

Yay another chapter in three days and not five. The book is closing to an end guys! Not now but soon. Thanks for votes and comments!
-⚜True Potato⚜