The Truth

Well everyone, I want to know if I am rushing this book or story by going to fast. Just comment or inbox to let me know. Another dedication going out to @Indianalif98. And thank you all for supporting this story. Love you all. ☺️❤️

Lily P.O.V

Begin in school was nerve wreaking. Only to find out who your mate is. I can't stop thinking about Heath, he's just so handsome. He could be a player for all I know. But he seems so powerful. Enough to be an alpha.

"Hey, Lily. What's up?" I heard my best friend Kelly called behind me.

"Hey, Kelly. Same old, same old. Just thinking about stuff." I said hugging her.

Kelly and I met each other in 5th grade. I got bullied at school but Kelly was the one that stood up for me when I couldn't speak for myself. I was the shy kid. I didn't speak much but with Kelly we were always taking about the latest tv shows or boy bands. The both of us were inseparable. We never left with out the other. Mom would say that we came out different wombs but was in one womb like two peas on a pod. We made promises to each other that we would never change.

"Earth to Lily. You need to stop thinking and we need to hang out today. It's Friday and I was thinking a girls night out. And your mom can't say no to me. So no objections. That includes your brother." She said walking me to my locker.

"I don't know. I have something that came up. I was hoping maybe another time." I said winching.

"Please, please, it's Friday. We haven't gone to any clubs since you turned 18. Come on, you can't say no the puppy dog face." She said doing the puppy dog face. Damn, she had to do it! That face will end me. Giving up, I sigh and I nodded.

"Fine. You win, we'll go." I said closing locker after getting my trig textbook.

"Okay. Can't wait. I even have the best outfit for you."

"I can't believe it. You are pure evil." I said laughing.

"Nope, I am just that good." She said laughing.

.............................................................

Later at lunch

Goddess, school was such a drag today. The hours was finally ending and one more period until I finally leave. Which is lunch, leaving at 12 pm was werewolves times to go do whatever they want. The humans however, don't. I am glad I am not a human.

"LILY!!!!!!" I heard as soon as I walked into the lunch room. Kelly was with the rest of the pack including my brother. I walked over to them and waved hello. They waved or said hi back.

"Hey sis, can I talk to you?" My brother said pulling me along.

"Um, sure. What's the matter? You look weird." I said to him whispering.

"Well, your not gonna believe what I found out about Heath."

"Well, what's wrong?"

"I talked to Heath and he said he's from "The Blue Bloods"pack. Not only that his sister is my mate. Also he is going to an alpha soon, because his father wanted him to find his mate before he does." He said whispering low. Begin a werewolf has it's advantages. Good hearing that is among other stuff.

"No way. Your lying. There's no way I could be mated to a powerful alpha."

"No joke sis, not only that, they are also the most powerful pack in the state. Our pack is just the minor. He is powerful enough to take over our pack. I also had the brother talk."

"Goddess, I can't believe it. He has a sister. Hmm, whatever you told him you better tell me now."

"I just warn him to not hurt you or I will be coming with the rest of the pack. I seriously mean it too. I don't want to you to get hurt. I..I just don't like seeing you cry. It breaks me apart. I love you no matter what."

"I know. I love you too big brother." I hugged my brother with the tightest hug ever. I never want to see him hurt.

"Hey, sis lets go home. Someone name Heath is impatient to meet you. So is my mate."

"Umm, bro Kelly wanted to take me to a club today. Maybe we can have a double date and I could meet your mate till then. If that's okay with you?"

"No problem."

With that said we said goodbye to everyone and Kelly winked at me. I could help to laugh. That she-devil. For now I just couldn't wait to get home to see my new mate. I blushed still remembering what he looks like from this morning. He was sculpted like a Greek god.

I think I might be falling in love already.

I am sinking fast and hard.

............................................................

So that's a wrap. Let me know what you think. ☺️😀

Vote ✔️

Comment 📝

Follow ❤️