Chapter 7

Picture of Sebastian Just in case you guys forgot how he looks like
***********************************
Sebastian POV
I felt good I am not gonna lie. I walked out of that bathroom with a huge dumbass grin on my face. Something deep inside my felt excited every time I talk, touch, or even just plain see Camila. I honestly don't know what it is.

You're a teenage guy with hormones that what's happening nothing else.

I kept saying that to myself. I didn't really care anymore honestly. I was walking towards the guys locker room. I walked in and saw this dumbfuck again.

"Hey..." He began. "It's Sebastian." I replied with annoyance clear in my voice. "Sorry man it's just that all of you guys look the same." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

Be nice Seb he is friends with Camila.

"It's cool, Nick we get that a lot." I said with a fake ass smile on my face. What does this dumbass not get about fraternal triplets. It means we don't look the same and that there's obvious differences about us.

I pushed the thought out of my mind and got changed. These clothes are actually very comfy. They're basic basketball shorts and a plain shirt. I was outside with the rest of the class and I saw Camila and her friend standing there.

Shit. Why are Camila's clothes so tight. She should really change everyone can see... well they can see her ... what I'm trying to say is that her clothes look too good on her. That makes sense right?

Before I could even tell her anything the dumbass from earlier throws her over his shoulder and takes her to the boys locker room.

So they are dating.

I mean why else would you and a guy need privacy like that. Oh shit! Maybe she's in trouble. I go up to the guys and tell them that Nick took her to the boy locker room against her will. At first they looked at me as if I wasn't serious.

They finally took me serious when they heard Camila yell something. Sam was banging on the door saying something that the class was waiting for her. Hell he was wrong more like I am waiting for her.

To see if she's ok. Cause that's part of our mission. To keep her safe.

Nick opens the door and says to Camila, "We are not done talking about this?" I wasn't really paying attention because I was looking at Camila and making sure they weren't hooking up.

Because he might have an STD or some shit like that and she won't be safe. And that's the mission 'to keep her safe' .

I said to myself. After a while playing I  was out of the lame ass game and it was just Nick and Camila and they both had a ball. Camila's back was to us and Nick was facing us while he was telling her his plan. When he was done he said something to her and then SLAPPED HER ASS ! I am going to kill that son of a bitch. He can't do that to her!

Cause it's not safe and shit like that. That could've hurt her.

Camila didn't let him off the hook she called him an 'asshole' which I think he deserved but then this dumbfuck winked at my .... lady friend.

Fuck I am so confused right now!

They both look at each other and I was looked at the other team and for some reason Brianna, I think that's her name, had a fucking basketball in her hands.

How she got it I have no fucking idea but then I saw her throw it right at Camila's head.

And I ran to Camila as fast as I could but she was unconscious. Brianna was talking about how it was some FUCKING accident. 

"You're a FUCKING liar I saw you, slut. Yeah, I saw you pick up this Fucking basketball and aimed straight for Camila." I said while picking up the basketball and stepping closer to this Brianna Bitch.

"To the principal's office Alexander " Coach said. "You take her to the nurse and tell her that she needs to go home right away." Coach instructed me.

I did as I was told and the nurse asked if I was friends with her. Took me a good minute before I decided to say, "Yeah she's my girlfriend can I take her home now I don't want her mom to worry about her because I informed her what had happened?" I have no idea where the hell that fucking came from but it happened.

The nurse nodded and gave me two slips one with my name on it and the other with Camila's name on it.

I couldn't  take Camila to her house due to the fact I have no fucking clue where the hell she fucking keeps her keys so I took her to mine.

I told my maid, Maria, to change her into one of my shirts and she can lay on my bed. Maria did as she was told and then she was left.

I bet Camila would look hot in my clothes.

Okay you have no excuse to back that one up. Just admit you like her.

I will one day but I can't right now, not with what's happening.

If only I could tell her how I really feel.

************************************
Oh my God!

Yes I just did that!

So now you know Sebastian likes Camila.

But is Camila's love for Nick bigger than the tiny bit of love she starting to have with Sebastian?

Will Camila ever find out Nick's secret as well as the Triplets?

Stay tuned to find out !

Till Next Time
XOXO
-Mari