6"

It was already raining when me and V arrived at this huge ass mansion, and I wonder where in the world do these people get enough money to buy these types of things.

Well whatever these people do for a living, they're doing a fantastic job.

V then parked his car next to all the lavish looking ones and got out of the vehicle, he walked around opening the door for me.

'Wow he seems sweet today?'

"This place is huge!" I said

"Yeah I know..the youngest member owns this mansion. Come on let's get going" he pulled my hand walking couple stairs till we reached the doorsteps.

He held those giant lion handles and smashed it twice making loud thuds that echoes around us.

In just seconds the door finally opened revealing a guy with orange hair as he ran his hands through it. When he saw me he smirked and winked at the same time.

"Jimin you pabo open the damn door and stop staring at my girlfriend" V said.

That right there caused me to stare at him wide eyes wondering why the hell he just said that when we're not even in a relationship.

"I'm.. N-"

"She's mine, and none of you can have her" he confidently spoke, without me even finishing my sentence.

I only glared at V but he only smirked back at his comments.

"Whatever .." The guy who I know his name is Jimin.

"Where is everyone?"

"In the kitchen." Jimin said walking ahead of us. We followed him and sure enough five boys were already in there making dinner.

As if they just smelled fresh meat there heads automatically lifted up staring back at me.

I froze and gulped at there stare, I slowly waved my hand to make sure I come in peace.

"H-hello" I said.

"Hi" they all said in unison.

"Okay guys lets introduced ourselves" says one of the tall guy.

"Well I'm Jimin the one that girls can't get enough off, cuz I'm extra ...if you know what I mean" he winked.

'Ew okay..next'

"I'm Hoseok the one that brightens these moody fuckers" he smiled happily.

"I'm the moody fucker..Yoongi" he said with a yawn.

"I'm Jin the mother of all these rug-rats" he smiles.

'Oh..okays'

"I'm NamJoon the one that damages things, plus the father of these delinquents" he chuckles in that deep raspy voice of his.

"I'm Jungkook...the golden maknae." He says.

"Why the golden maknae?" I wonder

"Because I can do anything...and anything I want." He glared at me.

"O..oh Kay then.." I gulped.

"So what's for dinner?" I smiled trying to be friends with them.

"You" Jungkook smirked.
________________
••CUTT~~