Joe {2}

Chloe's POV

I'm walking to work when I bump into Joe who I met yesterday. He looks good today, his hair is perfectly styled and he is wearing a casual jacket and ripped jeans. When he notices who I am, he smiles and we stand to engage in conversation.

"Hi Joe!" I say cheerily and we hug for a second.

"Hi Chloe- nice to see you again," he looks me in the eye and I feel my heart beat slightly faster. He is so beautiful.

"Nice to see you again too," I reply, not sure what else to say.

"Wanna go catch up? I'm heading to a building to film something. It's called Studios, do you know it?" I'm surprised to hear that name, because I work there.

"That's a coincidence, I work there."

"That's cool, what do you do?" He asks, sounding genuinely interested.

"I feature in a lot of music videos- the official ones," I say and he looks shocked.

"You're the girl who did 'Fight Song'- that was really emotional!"

"Yeah I did a lot of fake crying," I say, walking with Joe to my work. We talk a lot about me, which surprises me.

I know Joe has a YouTube channel but he never talks about it which confuses me; if I was as famous as him I would talk about it. He always seems to talk about me.

Apparently he talks about me to his friend who I know as well. Joe's friend tells me everything that Joe says so I know if he likes me or not. I will be able to know stuff he doesn't know I know which I think will be very helpful sometimes.

I know he likes me and I like him too. But it's just a matter of telling him I like him. Will he ever make a move on me or will I have to make the myself?

Hope you liked this chapter! Will Joe make a move on Chloe? You'll have to wait and see ;) please vote and comment if you enjoyed!