•Sixteen•

(Violet)

My body became weak as his lips attached themselves to mine, I felt myself slowly begin to have control over my body. I felt my lips move against his as he deepened the kiss, it felt like fireworks had exploded in my stomach as his hands wrapped themselves around my waist. My arms found themselves snaked around his neck, this was something I missed, I wanted, I needed.

But as quickly as it was happy, it all went away when everything gave way, my legs falling beneath me. Soon everything was black. The last thing I remember was the feeling of Elijah's arms catching my limp body before my body hit the ground.

______________________

Pain the only thing I felt, It was as if I was getting cut open while awake. I tried to scream but nothing came out, my eyes wouldn't open as much as I tried they wouldn't. My body frozen unable to move.

"You have failed me," a voice boomed. "You didn't complete what I asked you to and now have let them go! You are with child," the voice quietness like it was shocked. "With his child!" I wanted to cower away, run, protect my child. "You have disobeyed my orders now you will be punished," the voice sneered.

I tried to scream at the person, I couldn't let them hurt my baby. My eyes began to open, feeling a wave of anger wash over me, I began to move my arms, soon feeling the sense of movement as my eyes fully opened. I was faced by a familiar blonde women. Esther.

"How?" Her eyes widened with fear, I smirked.

"No one. I repeat NO ONE! TOUCHES ME OR MY BABY!" I whispered an enchantment and shot my eyes open, grabbing her throat I squeezed. She began gasping for air, thrashing under my deadly grip. Soon the darkness faded back into reality. I shot up from my lying position, frantically looking around. I heard footsteps speed toward me, Elijah vamp sped to my side, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. My growing stomach pressed against him, I closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder, tears streaming down my face hitting his suit jacket. He put me down and looked at me, I tried to hide my face. I've never like people seeing my cry, I hated them giving me their sympathy, it was pathetic.

His hand came up, thumb wiping away the tears that were falling. He leaned down capturing my lips with his, his soft lips moved against mine.

He pulled back before consuming my in another hug, "I'm here, you're safe," his voice soothed.

Am I safe? Is my baby safe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN!

OHHHHHH
MY
GOD!

I am so so so so so so so! Sorry! I'm sorry for this late update! Like really late update! I've been busy but lazy at the same time.

School started up again *rolls eyes* I can't wait till I'm finished school!

Chapters will vary for the next couple months, school is getting hectic and it's the first week back! Like come on! Whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to get chapters out that will be a lot longer than this one so please excuse my absence while I try to get some out for all of you!

ALSO!

THANK YOU ALL DO FUDGING MUCH FOR 17.7K READS!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE ALL OF THEM! ALL OF YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!

Thank you all so much!
Anyways!
Ciao for now!
Love you!
~Zanthia~