He "Tries To" Cook For You

[In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have written this while hungry... For providing this suggestion, here's Josie_X_Blue_J's cookie! (.:::.)]

Jeffe Lè Killere

CRASH!

At two in the morning, you begrudgingly hopped out of bed and went downstairs.

"Alright, let's get it over with... what did you break this time, Jeffy boy?"

The crazy killer was in the kitchen, (sending off alarm bells all by itself) frantically trying to hide the shards of a broken plate behind his back.

"No-Nothing at all!" he blushed guiltily, whipping around.

D/N curiously sniffed the scene of the crime, then turned his/her snout up to something sitting on the counter, raising to his/her hind legs.

You rolled your eyes and sighed knowingly.

"What were you trying to surprise me with?"

"Chicken nuggets!" Jeff beamed, snatching a tray off the countertop to present to you.

Upon examining the tray, the room suffered an awkward pause. You looked up at him pityingly.

"Jeffy boy... it's empty."

"W-Wha!?" Jeff looked for himself, horrified. "What happened to them!?"

"It's okay; you don't have to use imaginary chicken nuggets as an excuse. I'm not mad at you for breaking that priceless, one-of-a-kind, given by my deceased aunt on her deathbed, antique plate."

"No! You don't understand- the nuggets- I made chicken nuggets! But they've been stolen by- by- some kind of chicken nugget thief!"

You patted him on the head and went back to bed, not bothering to question why on earth he would be making chicken nuggets at two in the morning.

Meanwhile, Jeff got down on his knees and searched for the missing chicken nuggets all night long. BEN popped in halfway through.

"Need some help getting behind that fridge, buddy?"

"Uh-huh..." Jeff's nose was fixed on the floor, trying to track the missing nuggets like a bloodhound. He just inhaled dust. And an ancient cornflake.

The little elf brightly picked up your month-old refrigerator and walked out of the house with it, while your boyfriend examined its the ghostly floor imprint under a magnifying glass.

Jeff never paid heed to the fact that D/N was hunched over in the corner with his/her back turned to him, chomping loudly.

BEN Drowned... In complaints?
[A/N: For the sake of living to see another day, we cannot allow BEN to actually cook.]

After parking the fridge in your garage, BEN hopped through the kitchen window. You were sitting by the table, drinking a cup of hot chocolate.

Fluffy and Deez Nuts were both curled up adorably by your feet, sleeping off a long marathon of Death Note.

(Yes. The animals watched the anime, mostly for the scenes of L eating food. This was their life now.)

"Jeff made chicken nuggets for his girlfriend!" BEN huffed, plopping himself onto your lap without invitation.

"So?" You stared straight ahead, watching the fascinating wall.