My Hot Mechanic 22

Theres a ton of typos sorry i really wanted to get this out by tonight Enjoy:)

Andre POV

“I cant believe you did that man!” I was still in shock over Eric. He truly did it all in front well in hearing of everyone. I was no longer the guy every girl wanted I was happy but deep inside the player in me wanted to outdo him. Show him that I could do it better. If I was with Krissy he would be old new by now but im a changed man.

“Well someone been out of commission I had to do something. Our name and legacy has to live on once we leave.”

“So true this is the year of surprises!”

“The year of surprises!” All us guys yelled in Unisom. My surprise would be the biggest of them all.

“Well im go jet for a bit ill be back before the bell rings. We should celebrate”

I ran towards Keishas Shop class making a detour just incased I was followed. I havent seen her in two days I missed her and couldn’t wait another day

She was in the back working on a black chunk of something. She was magnificent, her hair was tired back, she only had a tank top and jeans I could see the sweat shining on her. It was so hot, I got hot just looking at her

“Do you need something?” Her voice snapped me out my dream

“Oh yeah. My car is messing up and I was wondering could I bring it to your house after school and you could check it out” She shook her head

“Sure, um there’s a seat in the corner go grab it” I did what she said and put it close enough to her without getting dirty.

“So what you working on?”

“Transmission”

“Oh, did you hear about Eric?”

“Your worse than the girls here, yeah I did”

“What does that mean?”

“First thing you really say is about Eric. You know how much stuff I heard about him in the last day”

“How did you hear?”

“Im invisible so people talk like im not even there. I always hear stuff”

“Really?” She nodded, I wonder has she heard stuff about me “Well yeah. I was going to come over but I have to celebrate with the guys” I tried to put a front that I didn’t want to go.

“Ha like you don’t want to do that. I don’t care I have homework anyways”

“Yeah im coming over tomorrow I need to catch up on it. So can I get a kiss before I leave?”

“No”

“If you don’t kiss me im going to attack you and I wont care whos watching”

“If you do ill make sure to wipe my dirty hands on you” I grinned wider “Get your head out the gutter!”

“Well kiss me then” She started turning aroung to make sure no one was looking but I didn’t care so I got up while her back was turned.

She turned around and looked at me and sent daggers my way, I loved it. She knew what was next.

“Kiss me and I swear ill do it”

I grabbed both her hands and leaned down to kiss her and before I could get the chance she ducked down pulling me with her.

“What the he-” her lips were on me before I could finish and she pulled away before I could really start

“Happy you asshole?”