0.4

She walks out of her bathroom with her right hand busily brushing her teeth, a towel is draped over her neck. she picks up the remote which was lying on her bed and presses the button.

When the curtains open, her eyes enlarge and the toothbrush almost slips out of her grasp. She quickly presses the button to close the curtains. 

The sight of Yoongi stretching in his black shirt was such a heartwarming sight, she doesn't know why.

She runs to the bathroom, rinsing her mouth and staring at herself in the mirror. 

I look like a mess but Yoongi didn't see me anyways. 

She tiptoes towards the window though there is no need to be actually tip toeing. She slightly opens the curtain with her index finger and takes a peek inside his room – no sight of Yoongi.

She sighs and goes downstairs. When she doesn't see him, she becomes sad. When she sees him, she can't stand it.

I'm really crazy.

"You are awake. Go buy some milk and bread." Mom demands as soon she places her foot in the dining room. 

Asian moms.

She groans and pick up the money on the table before walking out of the house.

"What's with the face?"

Her head shoots up when she hears the familiar voice.

She squeal and he pulls her into a hug. "Hyunwoo!" 

"Are you even wearing pants?" He chuckles. She's still in the oversized white shirt and it just perfectly hides the shorts underneath. I

"Haha, so funny." 

"Are you out to buy something?" He asks, nodding at the money in her fist.

She nods sadly, remembering her errand and starts walking north when she stops and realises that she has no idea where she can even buy milk and bread since it's a new neighbourhood. 

As if he can read minds, Hyunwoo chuckles and says, "I know the place."

When they reach in front of Yoongi's house, she looks up the [his] bedroom's window. Her eyes narorw when she sees the curtain close. 

It was slightly opened just now.

She decides to wave it off and go on to buy with Hyunwoo.

+

She sits there staring at the closed curtains as if she could see through them and look at every movements of Yoongi. She's dying to just open the annoying curtains and drool over him but of course, be invisible at the same time.

She open the curtains widely like in the barbie movies where the princess wakes up her morning beautifully and opens the curtains wide as the birds sang.

[a/n: like how jin opened the curtains in I need u]

Her eyes stop at the male sitting at the edge of his bed with his eyes fixed at his phone. She leans against the window and looks at Yoongi from under the strands of her hair.

He looks so beautiful. 

Her eyes follow to his fingers which are running across the phone screen and his hand holding the phone.

Even his hands look amazing.

What is it on his phone that he is so focused on it?

+

She gasps and glares at the door when she suddenly hear continuous knocks.

She rubs her eyes, damn, I fell asleep right here, beside the window.

"Yes?" She answers, irritated.

"Your friends are downstairs." Her mom informs from the other side.

She opens the door and mouths, "Friends?"

I am confused. Jaein is on a trip so she can't possibly be right downstairs too. 

She walks downstairs and almost fall down from the stairs when she sees Taehyung and Hoseok standing by the door.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We heard from Yoongi hyung that you moved. Nice! We can hangout more."

YOONGI TALKED ABOUT ME TO HIS FRIENDS AND I FELT MYSELF BLUSHING ALL OF A SUDDEN

"Why are you blushing?" Taehyung looks at her as if she came from another planet when actually, he is the one.

"That's because I just woke up."

What an excuse.

"Anyways," They both lock their arms with hers and squeal, "Let's go!"

"Wait! I'm still in my homewe----" She stops mid-sentence when she sees him in a black shirt with another white long sleeve shirt under the black one, paired with black jeans which are ripped at the knees.

[a/n: yoongi's outfit in save me mv]

He looks stunning.