Chapter 9: Blood Lust

*Note: This will be another short update, but a very, very impactful one.

CHAEYOUNG POV:

Alright. Save me. I need it please. I can't stop this sensation. It... It.. It might end in death.

My fangs are fully out right now, in my mouth, as I bite down on the inside of my mouth to prevent me from attacking Mina's smoooth, white neck. I can't help it. It looks so... So... Tasty.

I don't know what is going on. I have never wanted blood this much, and never have I wanted a humans blood. I simply can't take it. I need blood. Her blood.

I've already secretly drank 3 blood packets that Dahyun and Tzuyu had brought for me, but this sensation won't go away. I need Minatozaki Mina's blood. I need it to seep into my mouth. I need it.

Mina is sitting right next to me at this moment, totally unaware of anything. I guess that is good for her, but horrible for me. I can't even talk without my fangs showing at this point.

"Shroomie, can't you speak up?" Mina asked.

OKAY. SHROOMIE? SERIOUSLY?! Anywhom, I wanted to speak so bad. I wanted to tell her to run, then maybe this thrist would die down. I'm worried, worried that I might kill her.

I evemtually just stood up and walked out of the treehouse to find the rescue team still here, as well as a sunset. Nighttime. No. This cannot be happening.

Sun. Don't go away! The bad things about being a vampire. If I'm not sleeping by the time the sun is fully down. Then I can't control it. My Blood Lust. It goes haywire. It's never happened before, but I already know what will happen.

First, I drink as much blood as I can, but the blood lust won't go away. Second, I start drinking my own blood, only causing the blood lust to increase, a horrible side affect of drinking your own blood. Thrid, you lose it and attack at anything you know has blood, even humans. Your mind doesn't work, you begin to see with a red filter and everything around you that has blood becomes prey. At that point, you become a true monster.

I will not have that happen, no I can't have that happen. I don't want to kill anyone. Then I suddenly realized, Tzuyu and Dahyun have to sleep too. Those two will probably be able to sleep, but me? The blood lust that is already alive in me right now, it definitly won't let me sleep.

I ran back into the treehouse and went straight over to Tzuyu and Dahyun, who were conversing with Sana and Momo, although their little conversation would be coming to a close now.

"Tzuyu. Dahyun." I managed to say without showing my teeth.

They were laughing until they saw my state. For other vampires it's prey easy to tell when a fellow vamp is in their blood lust.

"Uh... Sana Unni one sec..." Tzuyu said, dragging me and Dahyun away.

Meanwhile in the background we could hear Sana squealing about how Tzuyu called her Unni... Man, weird people.

Anywhom, soon we had gone to a generally secluded area where I finally opened my mouth revealing the fangs that had been hidden.

"Chae..." Hyun said quietly, "Your fangs are dripping."

WAIT WHAT NOW?! When a vampires fangs are dripping it means that they are dripping venom. This hasn't happened since the war ended. So why now? Why me?! Only I am immune to my own venom. I could kill Tzu or Hyun with my venom. For humans? My venom is possibly able to turn them into vampires.

My vampires.

I'd have control over the ones I make mine using my venom. On top of that, Serum 7 has one thing it is affected by, venom. I could literally go around turning people in vampires right now if I wanted, but probably die myself in the process.

And this is exactly why I feel true fear coursing through my veins. Venom. Death. Blood. I can't take all of it at once. This is seriously too much for me. What's even worse is that I don't even know why this is happening. Ever since the tranfer into a new school, things have definitly been different.

I have never been afraid of myself. Yes, I've been afraid of other vampires, but never myself. I am scared. Really scared. It's even worse becuase I can feel my BloodLust increasing, which shouldn't even be possible at this point. I can literally feel the night taking affect on me.

Tzuyu and Dahyun felt it to. The Night. It is thenemy of a vampire who wants peace, and like that all three of us had bloodshot eyes. We're too late. Night.

Night is going to make us monsters.

MINA POV:

I sat with Momo and Sana as the three vampires had suddenly all gone poof. I'm getting worried. Yes, i am worried for a Mushroom, but who wouldn't when she saved my life?

Only to make my life worse, I suddenly heard a scream made from 3 different voices. It was literally ear-splitting as when the scream stopped, the vampires came out the three clinging to each other and trying not to move. I was really confused at this until I saw that time.

11:30 PM.

Shoot. Thrity more minutes and well... They won't be Tzu, Chae and Hyun. They will be true creatures of the night. I can already see that even right now they are holding back a lot. Vampire blood it dripping from their arms as they literally claw into each other's arms.

"Run." Chae managed to wheeze out with a raspy.

She didn't have to tell me twice. Dragging Sana and Momo with me, I bolted out of the treehouse. Right after hearing loud clawing noises at the door. Then it hit me. Jungyeon, Nayeon, Jihyo... Seulgi, Joy and Yeri... They were all still inside.

Half of my worries were relieved when Jungyeon and Jihyo, the Yoo's, came out, along with Nayeon. Now all we needed was Seulgi, Joy and Yeri. but something felt off. The three weren't coming out of the treehouse. I'm positive Chaeyoung would've told them to get out.

I waited for at least five minutes before Momo gave me little shake and began moving the entire group away from the treehouse. Suddenly, we heard another scream.

Wait...

No...

It can't be...

"CHAEYOUNG!"

---------------------------
OMG I FINALLY UPDATED! THAT TOOK SO LONG I CAN'T EVEN. I AM SO SORRY!!!!! But hope you liked the chapter! And guys, don't worry there will another update a lot sooner than the last one. Anywhom... The question!

Today's Q: If you had to pick between killing yourself to save someone else or killing someone else to save yourself, which would you choose? (*coughs* foreshadowing)

My Answer: Kill Myself and Save someone else.