Chapter 14 : garage?

AMANDA'S POV

I unwrapped myself from the blanket I was curled upon with thoughts that devastated the situation of my mind. I could not sleep because of all the drama I faced last night, it was disturbing me. A simple question rotated in my mind, that, how could a childhood best friend betray someone this badly? Money spoke, it always did.

It was 7 in the morning. I unlocked my phone and texted an "I love you ", to my fags aka Gina and Francis. I knew that they were sleeping but I could see the delivery message so I just hanged up my phone and kept it in the bag. I was read, in my cotton flowered one piece. I paired with a simple braid and flat sandals.

I decided to skip college, being aware of the fact, that I was missing a lot of studies. I had to focus on an even important issue. I knew that my sister's whole life would be a complete wreck if I didn't open her eyes soon plus it would be easier for Sam to abort, after her encountering James's true face. Well, thinking about Mr. Reynolds, he owed me so much. Undoubtedly, he's a jerk, but a respectful one, in a good way. I could not let anything bad happen to him as well.

I quickly stuffed some biscuits in my mouth so that I don't starve out of hunger. I swung my sling bag on my shoulder and double-checked that it had my phone, as it was the only evidence, which was proof. Without it, Mr. Reynolds wouldn't even consider listening to me. I did make a copy of those pictures and attached it to my laptop so that if in case I lost the pictures, I had a backup.

I took a taxi but then something vibrated on my lap. I knew it was my phone, on analyzing it, I realized that it was a call from James. I was uncertain regarding the main subject of his call. My hands shivered when I tried answering it.

"Hello", I finally dragged the call button right.

"Don't you dare act smart with me Amanda Waters, I know that you've stalked my room and found evidence, now that you know something, let me tell you, that you don't know everything"

"Everything...?" I questioned gathering my guts. How much worse could the story get?

"I'll buzz you a small video on your phone right now, check it fast while I call you back in a minute", he canceled the phone and I could already see a video message notification.

I opened the video and I was more than shocked to see that the video consisted of my sister, my Samarrah. They were basically lip-locking with each other with open mouth. James's hands were doing the talking. They traveled on every part of her body. I was devastated by the video, it seemed like a nightmare to me. The message behind it was pretty clear, that if I exposed him to Mr. Reynolds, he'll do the same with my sister in an uglier way by leaking the sex tape in public.

And my phone rang again. I quickly answered it by dragging the cursor to the right. "What kind of human are you?" I had no time to punctuate my sentence so I completed it without doing much of respiratory exercises. I was completely mad at him and I was pretty sure that the call was from James.

"I may be evil, but yes, you could be a reflective version of it if you exposed me in front of your so-called boss because after you do that", I could feel him grinning on the other side of the phone "I have to, sooner or later upload the whole complete version of this sex tape on every social networking site", he continued.

"No, you please do not do that", I was silently crying.

"Then lock up your tongue as what you saw was just a theatrical trailer. I have made some copies of it on my laptop as well, so you better shut the fuck up"

"I swear I won't utter a word", I replied instinctively.

"Meet me in an hour at Orad Cafe, dare being late, he warned me.