When they ask you to be his friend (Number: II)

~Ruki Mukami~

After that one event in the Library, Ruki became interested in you. When he found out you went to his school, he was surprised. But, he wanted to know more about you, so, he did he would spy - No, he didn't stalk you - on you, seeing who your friends where, and what you liked. After he thought he got a pretty good idea, he started to actually talk to your friends about you. Well, things escalated quickly. Your friends then introduced you to Ruki, and you two became close, although Ruki didn't mention that he watched you for a while. One day he asked you a question, which was:

"Hey, (Y/N)? You wanna be my friend?" He asked, he seemed to be very serious about this.

You smiled, "Yes, Ruki."

~Kou Mukami~  

~Route 1: At School~

You and Kou where working really hard on the project, like, you did what you thought you needed to do, then read the instructions, and did it, but you did most of the work. Mostly because Kou, was too busy doing things with other ladies. At the end of class, you had done most of the project, and was ahead of most people in the class but you still had a lot to do.  Kou, pulled you over and asked if you could come over to his house to work on the project. You said okay.

After lots of confusion, and a taxi ride, you found yourself at Kou ' s house. Sorry, mansion. It was huge! How did these boys live here?! When you saw two girls walking towards the mansion, you caught up to them, to find it was Rosanna and May! But what where they doing here?

"Miss (Y/N)! It's nice to see you again, how are you?" Rosanna asked, smiling. When you came up to her and her sister and tapped her shoulder. 

"Rosanna, what are you doing here?" You asked, your hands up in confusion.

"This my older brother's house, my older brothers wanted me and May to visit." Rosanna smiled. "Do you need help getting inside?"

You nodded.

Rosanna then lead you into the house, which seemed very open. May, went running in one direction, leaving you and Rosanna to yourselves. A few minutes later May came back, with someone else following her. The boy, had short ruffled hair colored with black on top and white on the tips. He has blue-grey eyes and also three black piercings on his right ear. He wore black web chokers on his neck. He was carrying a book in his left hand. The man was wearing the black school jacket with a white dress shirt that is slightly unbuttoned revealing a long- sleeved maroon shirt underneath and a long black tie over it. He wore it with the black plaid uniform pants and brown shoes. He stood there for a second and asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm (Y/N), (Last/Name). I have come here to work on a project with Kou Mukami." You said, trying to be polite about it. 

The boy nodded and said, "I'm Ruki, Kou's older brother." He put out his hand to shake, which you did shake. "I see you have met my little sisters, May and Rosanna." 

You nodded, and said "May I go see Kou?" 

Ruki nodded, and said "I'll go get him." And walked away from you. After a while, Ruki came back, with Kou behind him.

"Hello (Y/N), you wanna go upstairs so we can work on it?" Kou asked, smiling.

You nodded, and Kou took you upstairs. To his room. 

After lots and lots of work, Kou asked you a simple question "Hey, (Y/N), you wanna be friends?" 

You said, "Sure."

~Route 2: Concert~

After Kou saw you, he become obsessed with you.

Your beautiful (Hair/Color).

Your captivating (Eye/Color) eyes.

Your beautiful lips.

Dammit, Kou loved it all. And he wanted to see you one more time.

Lucky for Kou, you went to his school.

The next day, Kou was at school and saw you again, talking with your friends. Kou didn't  believe it. But after a good long staring at you, he believed it. As time went by, he started to actually summon up the courage to try and talk to you. And then he finally was able to talk to you. It was a good conversation, you two talk, mostly about things happening in the world around you two.

When Kou asked an odd question "Do you wanna be friends?"

"Uh, Sure." You said.

~Yuma Mukami~

It seemed like yours and Yuma's fate would not allow that one encounter to be the last. 

A while later, you where attacked, by a vampire. Who happened to be a thug, who really wanted your money. 

Lucky for you, Yuma Mukami was close by and heard what was happening.

Yuma came, basically saved your life, or your money. 

"Bastard, treating people like that." Yuma growled.

"Thank you." You said, trying to get up.

Yuma offered a hand, which you took.

"What are you doing out here?" Yuma asked

"I was visiting someone." You lied.

Yuma sighed, and made a 'tch' sound. "You're not supposed to be out here."

"Well, sorry." You grumbled

"Well see ya." Yuma said, walking away. 

~Timeskip~

It had been a while since that happened, and you found out the boy who saved you was named Yuma Mukami. He had a reputation, mostly because he was so aggressive. You actually talked to him for a while and got to know him, he's not a bad guy, he's just been through a lot. One day, he asked you a question that people had been talking about for a while.

"Hey? (Y/N)? Can I ask you something?" Yuma said to you.

"Hmm? Yeah?" You answered.

"You wanna be my friend?" He asked,

"Sure, Yuma."

~Azusa Mukami~ 

The project was doing okay. You seemed to be doing a lot, while Azusa seemed so quiet, and laid back, as if he was completely open to anything you had to say. Because he was. 

You were so beautiful.

Azusa wasn't sure what to say or do about you.

You where doing the project, when he asked you a question.

"Do you. . . Wanna be. . . friends?" He asked.

"Okay!" You smiled to Azusa.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wow! That took me a while! But I got it done! Yay!