EWEW 18: The Crowning Moment of Miss Canada And Her "Not-A-Lightweight" Ken

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2016 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Friday, June 3rd 2016

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 18 } : 

The Crowning Moment of Miss Canada And Her "Not-A-Lightweight" Ken.  

        With my hand clasped tightly in his, Sam dragged us back inside Danny's Grill.

Thank the God above, no one had witnessed the little commotion outside. Now that we were away from the scene of crime, I felt a different kind of panic seizing hold of my lungs. It climbed up my windpipes. It was the type of panic you felt within the brackets of a bad aftermath. Connor O' Malley was as bad as they got.

"It's going to be okay," Sam hushed, his vocal chords a little harsh, as he gazed down at me.

His storming eyes did that thing again, where they ran over my face, as if searching for something that wasn't there. Or maybe he'd already found what he was looking for.

I swallowed thickly and cast my gaze downwards, feeling tremors wreck havoc through my body as I pictured Connor advancing towards me. Connor grabbing me. Connor dragging me. Connor laying his hands on me.

"I know," I whispered back, my voice frail and weak.

Deep down inside I must have known it wouldn't get that far. I'd had much similar and much worse done to me in the past, and I'd reacted much worse and much terrified then. I must have known Sam would come for me like he did tonight.

Sam gave my hand one final squeeze, before veering us through the crowd. I noticed how much I liked the feel of his rough palm beneath my much more softer and feminine one.

I allowed Sam to steer me through the pub until we arrived in front of a secluded steel door in the far corner of the place. The words STAFF ONLY were scrawled messily in what seemed to be a black sharpie.

Four impatient knocks later, and a tall older-looking guy emerged from a cramped office. An impassive expression was drilled onto his face as he drank in the sight of Sam and I together.

He was built and lean and hard. Dark hair that was overdue for a haircut framed his head, the color an icy contrast against his glacial blue eyes and natural pale skin tone. He didn't look very impressed with us.

"Sam." There was a hint of a foreign accent. I wasn't sure. He pulled his trendy reading glasses over his head and adjusted an accounts book under the crook of his left armpit. "I'm a little occupied."

"Daniel. I won't take much of your time," Sam returned with the same enthusiasm as he cleared his throat, and motioned to me and my obvious distraught state. "We've got an issue."

The rest of their conversation was a blur and a little bit surreal as my mind floated in-and-out of a trance - like a bad broken record that was stuck on replay and didn't know how to stop. I kept replaying the moment where I saw Connor and how I'd frozen up. I think Sam introduced me to the handsome and brooding Daniel Ivanov who was the Danny in 'Danny's Grill' while we where away from the curious and prodding gazes of lingering patrons. Sam might have explained my current situation and how Sam fucked up his own situation by getting involved with my situation, and now Daniel Ivanov was fiercely promising to have the Connor O'Malley mess cleared out. This entailed having one of his men fetch Connor's unconscious body and making sure he was alive and didn't press any charges. Apparently the ba$tard owned Danny big time - one too many free drinks and one too many drunken bar fights - so he was calling in one of his favors. And, apparently, Sam was calling out one of his own favors from Danny on my behalf. I didn't know how I felt about that part.