Chapter 8

*Camila wearing Sebastian's shirt*
🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹
Camila's POV

Oh Shit! My head hurts like fucking hell. I try to open my eyes but they are so heavy. I keep on trying and the first thing I notice this is not my room.

Where the fuck am I ? What the FUCK AM I WEARING?!

I walk over towards the window to see if I know the neighborhood or at least the house I am in. No luck whatsoever. All I can see is land and after that is pitch black. Can't see shit.

I walk back to this unfamiliar bed, sit down, and try to recollect all my thoughts. So from I can remember a certain bitch threw a basketball in my head on purpose and someone brought me to their house. I think. It's either that or someone kidnapped me but I know that's not it that cause who would want to kidnap me?

I turn and I see a note on the nightstand that is addressed to Camila. I open it and it says,

"Hey Camila your head probably hurts like shit right now so take two of these every 4 hours until we come back. Don't worry about when you need to go home I told your mom what happened and she said you can sleep over. Feel better and make yourself at home.
-The Boys "

I take a look at the nightstand and see a bottle of Advil and a glass of water. I take two like they said. But then I look at the clock next to it and it was 8:23pm. Thank God they told my mom cause she would have freaked out.

Wow. This is their house. It's huge. Fuck what do they do sell drugs for a living. Nah no way, Sammy is way to cute for that. I laugh to myself for that funny ass joke. Sort of.

I know I'm weird.

So before anything I need to take a shower. Make myself at home right. I was looking for my phone until I heard a knock on the door and I said come in.

It was an older women with a towel and a really long male's shirt and some other supplies. She said, "The Cooper's told me to give you these once you wake up." She handed me a tooth brush, a white fluffy towel, and another one of the really long white shirts. It was like the one I was wearing.

"Umm thank you but do you know who..." I didn't have to finish because she answered me in a flash. "Don't worry Miss Diaz I changed you Mr. Coopers are all gentlemen." I let out a sigh of relief and with that, she said "If you need me for anything just press this button and say Maria and I will be right there" she instructed while showing me an intercom.

I thanked her again and she headed out then told me to make myself at home. Which I did.

I walked into the most beautiful bathroom ever. When you walk in the first thing you noticed is the humongous bath tub to your left and to your right it was a huge mirror with a sink under it, the mirror lit up like one of those actor mirrors or some shit like that but it was fucking awesome. Once you keep on walking there's a shower further to the left and further to the right was a walk-in closet.

I 100% envy these boys how the hell can they afford all this shit it didn't matter cause they was an Bluetooth MP3 player with a list of songs that can blast the the bathroom, so naturally I made myself at home and played "Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera.

I turned on the shower, stripped off my clothes, got in the shower, and I started singing along to one of my all time favorite songs. I don't want to brag or anything but hell I am an amazing singer. I can hit all the notes Christina Aguilera can. My favorite part came on and I sang along: