P R O L O G U E: III

AN: Prince at the top

AN: Prince at the top. And sorry someone let me know that I put Clarene instead of Clarece in the first part of the story but it's actually Clarece. Lmao.

"I know you three are her body guards, I saw you all there, I know, and you know that it is her so just confirm my assumptions so I can correctly address her for God's sakes." I heard the Prince demand, impatience thick in his authorative tone as he adruptly slammed the palms of his hands down hard onto the wooden table in the kitchen, a few plates and dishware rattling softly at the impact before it went silent.

"Look man, it's early in the morning and I just woke up. I don't even know who I am right now." Vampire Harry yawned before I shuffled into the kitchen in my oversized grandma nightgown and tangled rat nest hair, holding on to the small bag of gifts in my hand as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"L-Lady Liza. Good morning." Prince Harry breathed out, clearing his throat as he tried to lean against the table, only to miss the furniture a good few inches as he almost slipped, never taking his eyes off me while I watched him with a blank expression.

"Morning..." I slurred in a low mumble, still sleepy as I went over and hugged him, making his whole body tense before I felt his arms around my waist.

I pulled away and he hesitantly let go, opening his mouth to say something but then closing it as his face flushed before I went over to the Vampire and hugged him, murmuring a small 'good morning' as he mumbled the same response, the both of us sounding like zombies.

"Look at you, all bright eyed and bushy tailed." Psycho Harry smirked when it was his turn as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a quick hug, his large hands splayed on my back before they ever so slowly trailed down to my ass.

"Do not touch Lady Liza like that." Someone snapped from behind, the hand that was nearing my butt off my body as I turned to find the Prince harshly gripping onto the Psycho's wrist as they glared at one another.

"Yeah, don't touch Lady me like that- hey do we have any food?" I began, placing my hand on Psycho Harry's cheek and scolding him in my drowsy state before I grabbed the Prince's hand, wrenching the Psycho's wrist out of his firm grasp as I looked up at him.

"Um, uh, y-yes I do. I uh- I actually prepared breakfast for you." He stuttered out, his eyes drawn to my hand that was holding his wrist making me immediatly let him go as he ran his fingers through his brown hair as he tried to keep his composure.

"Oh wow, where's my breakfast honey." Psycho commented in a sarcastic tone.

"I made you eggs and toast with a side of freshly picked berries, I hope it satisfies you..." He trailed off, turning around to retrieve the plate of food only to find the Assassin munching on the meal that sounded exactly like the one the Prince had just described.