1

I'm in my hotel room that I share with Jimin, watching Vkook videos in youtube. Yes I watch them, don't judge! I have been facing the laptop for atleast 10 minutes now and my face hurts from smiling too much.

But bro, we look so fucking good together. Why can't he see that?

 Why can't he see that?

Oh wow. Do I really stare at him like that?

I laughed at my stupid lovestruck face.

"What are you doing hyung?" A voice asked from behind me. I jolted up in surprise. Hell no. I know this voice all to well. I was too engrossed in the video that I didn't even notice someone coming in. I tried my best to think of some kind of excuse as I slowly turned my head to face him.

"Oh haha I just..uh.. stumbled upon this video. Look at how stupid this is." I said and showed him my laptop, feigning laughter. My acting skills please don't fail me now.

"Do they really think we're a thing?" He asked, sitting beside me and taking a pillow to hug.

Can someone teach me how to be a pillow?

"I hope not. That'd be so..so.."I said, struggling to find a fitting word. Work brain, work. The only words I could think of were positive words which was clearly not what I was looking for.

"Cringeworthy?" He finished my sentence for me with a laugh.

"Yeah, that." I agreed with a fakeass smile. You didn't have to say that Jeon Jungkook. It's hurting my feelings OTL

"Hey hyung let's do a livestream." Jungkook suggested out of the blue.

"Uh...sure. What'd you wanna do?"

He shrugged. "We just go with the flow. It's not like we plan our livestreams anyway."

"Yea, you're right. Lemme get the camera." I said and reached for my camera inside the drawer on the nightstand beside my bed.

"Okay. I'll get the tripod on my room." He said and walked out. Meanwhile, I tweeted the fans that we are gonna go on Vapp. He returned after a couple of seconds and he set up the phone on the tripod. We positioned ourselves and Jungkook pressed the start button.

"Is it working?" I asked, looking at the camera.

"I think so. Oh! Daebak. There are already over 1,000 watching." He said, looking at the phone on my hand, impressed as he slightly leaned forward.

"They're fast." I remarked, as I see the number of people increasing in an exponential rate. The fans never fail to surprise me.

"Annyeong~" Jungkook greeted and I stared at his cute little face through the camera.

"We're in my shared room with Jimin right now. We just arrived here and we're gonna start doing our photoshot tomorrow." I informed the fans and then read through their comments.