P R O L O G U E: IV

I tried to close the door in his face, mumbling an "oh shit" under my breath.

He blocked the door with only one of his arms, overpowering me as I stumbled back and he walked in, closing in on me as I grabbed my own sword from my hip and tried to back him out of the room.

Our swords clashed and I had the strangest sense of deja vu as he grinned, fighting and blocking one anothers hits as I was being backed into the wall.

My sword was struck out of my hand as I was pinned against the wall by the blade of Harry's sword, bringing my hands up in surrender, both of our labored breathing filling the room as he slowly trailed the tip of his sword up my chest, to my neck, then to the hem of my hood, lifting it up and off my head in one swift movement revealing my face.

He didn't even look surprised, more pleased as a dimpled smirk made its way to his face when our eyes locked.

"Ran out of places to run from me huh." He drawled out in a sultry tone, his voice huskier than usual before he dropped the sword and walked over to me.

Before the Prince could do anything I raised my fists to attack him -and just give him a hard time since I was still bitter about him and Violet and I needed to release a lot of frustration.

He easily blocked my hit, his forearm meeting my wrist before he grabbed my collar and spun me around, pressing me against the wall with my back flushed against his chest just like I had done to him as I tried not to melt to my knees with his warm body right against mine.

"Familiar?" He whispered into my ear, giving my kiss a cheek before I felt his hands travel down to my front, holding me still until he finally took out the daggers that were hanging from my hips, the metal hissing in the air as he twirled them in each of his hands before sticking the blades into the wall a few inches away from my head.

I smiled, rolling my eyes at his cocky attitude before I pushed against the wall, shoving him back and spinning around, raising my leg to kick him only for him to catch my ankle in one large hand, my eyes widening, realizing I was trapped in his grasp again as he smiled.

He then adruptly tugged my leg forward until my front met his and I had to grip his shoulders to stable myself, one hand holding my waist and the other slowly trailing up my leg as he leaned his head down and placed a warm teasing kiss right on my throat, making me fist his shirt at the sensation as he finally reached his goal and took the other knife from the band of my inner thigh, throwing it across the room into the wall with the other sharp weapons.

Prince Harry was disarming me and seducing me all at once.

Fuck yeahhh...

"Anymore weapons I should know about Princess?" He questioned, his voice low and sensual as he gripped the back of my thigh, bringing it around his waist as he held my body close to his.

"Only this bomb ass pussy." I told him, pursing my lips and nodding as he blinked at me a few times in confusion before he brought both his hands underneath my thighs, hoisting me up making me hold onto him tighter.

Ah shit my joke was so bad he's going to fling me out the window of this room.

I closed my eyes shut, ready to be tossed only for him to throw me on the bed in the room instead, his hard body still on top of mine as he left open mouthed kisses all over my neck, down to my collar bone while I opened my eyes in surprise.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured against my hot skin, his lips trailing up over to my jawline, then my chin, then finally my lips as I gave in and pulled his body closer against mine, both of us panting as I fisted his hair, making him groan against my mouth as he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down onto the mattress.