Chapter 14

A/N: More smut coming up below ;)

Derek

Stiles winced as Derek's discarded shoe hit the floor with a loud thump, mostly because his dad was taking a nap downstairs. "Sorry," Derek mumbled, carefully toeing off his other shoe and gently kicking it to the side. Stiles just smirked and fell back on the bed, slipping off his shirt as he did so. Derek smirked right back and dropped to his knees in front of Stiles. 

"W-Wait, what are you doing?" Stiles asked suddenly, starting to scoot away. 

"Hey, calm down," Derek whispered, pulling him back by his legs. He soothingly rubbed his hands over Stiles' thighs and leaned up to kiss his boyfriend's nose. "I promise, it'll feel good. If you want me to stop, just say so." Stiles nodded as Derek licked his lips and started to undo his pants. "Are you okay?" Derek asked softly, pulling the zipper of Stiles' pants. He nodded quickly, squeezing his eyes shut. "Stiles, hey, look at me," Derek cooed, reaching up to touch his jaw. 

"I've never. . ." Stiles trailed off, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth as he watched Derek grin. 

"It'll feel good," Derek promised again, trailing his hands across Stiles' stomach and squeezing his hips.  Derek gently eased Stiles out of his pants, pulling them past his ankles until he could drop them to the side. He leaned forward, leaving soft kisses on the insides of Stiles' thighs. He could feel Stiles watching him, feel Stiles' fingers affectionately pulling at his hair. "Still good?" Derek said quietly, looking up at his boyfriend. Stiles nodded and Derek peeled off his briefs, dropping them on top of Stiles' discarded pants. 

Stiles groaned when Derek's lips covered the tip of his dick, his fingers gripping Derek's hair harder. "Oh fuck," Stiles moaned as Derek pulled away, stroking him slowly. He made a small noise of protest at the loss of warmth Derek's mouth provided, so Derek gave in and teasingly ran his tongue along the slit, still stroking, but with more determination. "That's fucking heaven," Stiles grunted, squeezing his eyes shut. Derek had only ever done this once before, so he wasn't an expert, but Stiles seemed to be enjoying it. He took as much of Stiles as he could and looked up at him through his lashes, but Stiles wasn't watching. Derek pulled off of Stiles' dick and instead curled his hand around the back of Stiles' neck and brought their lips together. 

"You like that?" Derek panted, running his thumb across the tip, smearing the precome. "Stiles, come on, talk to me," he tried, kissing him again, harder. Stiles mumbled something, but he was holding back and Derek could tell. "Stiles, it's okay. It's okay, just tell me you like it," Derek said with another kiss, but tried to be gentler this time. He kept moving his wrist, making Stiles whimper when he sped up his movements. "Stiles," Derek said, but Stiles kissed him halfway through trying to say his name and Derek didn't mind. 

"I like it," Stiles complied, and Derek grinned lazily, ducking back down to suck Stiles' dick because he was satisfied now. Stiles ran his fingers through Derek's hair, guiding him, but not pushing too far. He curved his hands around Stiles' hips, squeezing softly. Stiles was always so warm when Derek touched him, and he had the softest skin. He was so gorgeous, especially like this, a hot, panting mess underneath Derek's touch. . . but Derek thought he was gorgeous all the time. It probably wasn't the best time to realize he was falling in love with Stiles, but he couldn't help it. He suddenly felt weird. "Der, you okay?" Stiles whispered, cupping Derek's face with his hands as they stared at each other, Stiles staring at Derek in confusion and concern, but Derek just stared at him like he was a fucking masterpiece, so beautiful. So perfect. "Derek?"