chapter six, part one | Sleeping Over

Bolded words are text messages

>> mangle's p.o.v. <<

When I came to California, I didn't expect too much to change. I thought I'd get left alone and talked about, but at least no one would know my past. No one would know what I had gone through. Yet here I was,  not even a week into a friendship with twelve different people who now know my darkest secrets.

Of everyone, I'd have to say that I was getting closest to Marty. They were very quiet but very fun and humorous. They also just made me feel safe like they would protect me. It was an odd way to describe a 6'3 individual who dressed in all black and barely talked, but they were just so... soft.

"Hey, Mangle." I turned around to see Marty walking towards me.

"Oh. Hi Marty. What's up?" I was putting my books in my bag. Thank God it's Friday.

"The gang and I were wondering if you wanted to come over for that sleepover this weekend." They said while we walked out the door.

"Sure. Just let me ask." I said as I pulled out my phone.

Me: Can I spend the weekend at Felix's house?

Mom: Um... Who's gonna be there?

Me: Golden, Spring, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Felix, Boe, Chelsea, Marty, Billy, Jenny, and Foxy.

Mom: Sure, but don't u still need clothes?

Me: Um, yeah. Can u pick me up so I can get them

Mom: Sure

Me: Thank

"She said yes, but I have to go get clothes," I said.

"Sweet!" They replied and gave a wide smile.

"I'll see you in a few, kay?" I asked.

"Sounds good." They replied, giving me a quick side hug before walking away.

Now I just have to wait for my mom.

>> foxy's p.o.v. <<

I sighed loudly. Mangle was invited to a sleepover. I had no idea why, but I was ripping my brain apart. That kiss. Thor, what was that kiss? Leave it to me to overthink a kiss that was a dare. I'm such a loser. That was my first kiss, but does it count? It was a dare, but it's not like it was forced. She didn't seem to mind, either. I groaned. Looks like I'll just be drowning my sorrows in my favorite game. Grand Theft Auto 5. What can I say? It brings me joy to run people over. I frowned as I popped the DVD for GTA5 in. I heard the door open, but I didn't care enough to look up.

"Hey homos, sapian, sexual, or otherwise." I heard someone say. Marty's the only one who would greet us like that. I kept my eyes glued to the TV. The cops were currently chasing me.

You know when some people play games and they get all worked up and into it? Well, I'm one of them. I was waving my arms around and screaming the most random things I've probably ever said. I heard the door open but I was much too wrapped up in the game to look.

"Oh, hey is that GTA5? Mind if I join?" A familiar voice asked. I stopped and looked up. There she was. Mangle, the girl who makes me rethink every little thing I do.

"I uh... N-no... Of course not." I replied with a small smile. She returned the smile and sat next to me, grabbing a controller while doing so. We played on multiplayer for what seemed like forever. It was the best time I had playing that game in... Well... Ever. We ran down the streets and just started shooting random people. The cops finally caught us after a while. We fell into a fit of laughter and we couldn't stop for at least two minutes.