Welcome Home

Leader mightyena: Time for some payback. The leader used night slash on umbreon.

Umbreon: I-Is t-that a-all you got? He was bleeding from his tail. He took one last look at his lover then went the other way.

"After him!" All 3 dark types chased after the injured eeveelution.

Despite the pain that he was dealing with, he kept running. His fear of being chased came to a end as he stopped running.

Mightyena 3: look boss, he stopped. Soon, all 3 mightyena's stopped and surrounded the moonlight Pokemon.

Umbreon's right paw began to turn a bright purple.

Mightyena 2: just give up already you're not gon-oof! Umbreon used shadow claw on the mightyena.

Mightyena 1: Kill him! Out of nowhere, more mightyena's came out of the bushes.

"Shit! They ambushed me. *sigh*...this is for you, my one and only lover... Espeon." The moonlight Pokemon thought.

Umbreon: "Fine then! If you want me, then come and get some!" He said out loud. Eventually, at least 10 mightyena's surrounded him. "Give me your best shot!" He shouted at them.

One of the mightyena's charged at him. The moonlight Pokemon dodged the attack.

Mightyena 6: stop fighting back and die already! He said as he blind sided the injured eeveelutions.

Umbreon: Ack! *gets back up* n-never! He charged up a big shadow ball and shot it at the mightyena.

2 dark wolfs double teamed umbreon by ramming him in his right side, sending him flying into a tree.

The moonlight Pokemon's back hit the tree, he then fell to the ground. The injured eeveelution struggled to get up on his feet. "Stand...my...ground... Never...give up." He grunted.

Mightyena 2: uhm, he's not giving up boss. Should we kill him? The leader was becoming furious at this point.

Leader mightyena: GRRR! *charges up a attack* WHY WON'T YOU DIE ALREADY! The leader used take down, making him charge towards umbreon.

The moonlight Pokemon's rings Began to glow a bright yellow. "*growls weakly* c-come on, give me your b-best shot. He said as he raised his head up to the sky.

Mightyena leader: "Oh I will." As soon as the leader was about to hit umbreon, the moonlight Pokemon dropped its head down on top of the mightyena, causing the leader's face to slam into the muddy ground, along with its body.

Umbreon gritted his teeth as the pain surged through his head. He looked at the KO'D Pokemon. "*pant* I did it for you espeon." He said to himself, then he collapsed to the ground.

Espeon was crying for the last 10 minutes, she couldn't calm herself down. Ace came running down the stairs with flare by his side. As soon as the reached the bottom of the stairs, the both of them saw espeon crying and quickly rushed over to her.

Ace: What happened? And where's umbreon?

"H-he got c-c-captured by a p-pack o-of mightyena's." Suddenly, the door had opened. Jake and Jessica had walked inside wet from the rain.

Jake: hey guys.... *scans the room* where's umbreon? The sunlight Pokemon howled in sadness.

Jessica: *tugs on Jakes shirt* now is not the time to ask. She told him. The male trainer looked at crying espeon, he made his towards her and slowly rubbed his hand against her fur like umbreon does with his tail to sooth her.

Jake rubbed her fur a few more seconds then left upstairs.

Espeon: All I think about is umbreon right now.