Peter? Kate?

This is towards to @Carolinemarie21 your correct...

Changed my mind people and wrote a chapter...

I thought I was going to put Peter and Malias mom but decided against it besides I don't even know her name to lazy to look her name up on the Internet...

And went with Kate Argent...

Yep...

Hope you enjoy the chapter...

I bit my lip wanting to go down there and see for my self as to what was going on. I knew both uncle Scott and papa would get mad but I just felt real curious as to who it was.

...

Scott was as shocked as the rest of the three, "S-Scott what are you doing here?" Stiles asked as he stood up. Scott looked at Stiles as if sharing a look, "I came here since you didn't pick up your phone and I thought something was wrong. Looks like I made teh right decision in coming here" Scott glares at Peter and Kate.

"What are you two doing here?" Scott asked as Perter layed back, "well this sure has become a bigger issue don't you think Kate?" Kate looked at Peter then up at Stiles. "Yeah I guess your right. Look Stiles if you just let us see the kid" Stiles slams his hand on teh table getting right up to Kate's face. "Hell no am I letting you get any closer to my kid" Kate sighed.

"Stiles I understand if you disapprove of Kate but come on, he's my family as well you know. And besides he carries Hale blood in his viens. He should have at least meet another Hale" Stiles bared his fangs at Peter. Even when Stiles lost most of his fox powers since he passed it down to Levi he still had a bit of it to be a threat.

"Stiles" Scott says as he places a hand on his friends shoulder, "maybe you should" Stiles whip his head towards Scott. "Are you kidding me! After what they've done. Kate has tried to kill how many times exactly? She even turned her own niece against us! And Peter he's a sphycopath that needs to be sent to the Eichen House. And have you also forgotten how many times these two people have put our lives in danger. You want me to let my kid see two physcopaths!"

Stiles was breathing hard "well I can't argue with that" Peter says.

...

I count stand it anymore. I slowly walked down the stairs, as I got nearer the living room I stopped dead cold in my tracks. Their voices where much clearer and louder. Papa was shouting and the man said a sentence that made me running to the living room.

"It doesn't matter if where a physcopath Stiles, it's that fact that your son is a Hale and so am I"

I cam running to teh living room without thingking, "y-your a Hale?" I regretted it the moment it came out of my mouth. "Ohh!" I stared at teh unfamiliar man and the woman who sat next to him. I knew exactly from their presence that the man was a warewolf and the woman was completely different. "So your the kid huh?" The ,an stood up his hand reaching out towards me. An instinct told me that I couldn't trust this man, just before his hand reached my face a hand grabbed his stopping him.

"I wouldn't if I where you" I looked up at Uncle Scott who was in his warewolf form. He growls at the man letting him go, papa grabbed me by the shoulder as he shoved me behind him. "Well it looks like we've stayed a little longer than neccesary. But I did get to see who I came to look for".

The man smiled down at me as I gripped papas shirt, "well don't you just look like your father. Cute little kid" the woman says as she fallows after the man. I knew who she was talking about and it sure wasn't papa. "Well it was good to see you Levi. Oh before we go we forgot to introduce our selves".

I watched teh two at the door, "don't ever forget our names. I'm Peter Hale and this here is Kate Argent. Come looks for us if you ever need help" the door shut just as Peter smiled, a devils smile. I gulped feeling my heart race, I looked towards papa who collapsed on the sofa. Pushing the guns towards Scott who went to put them away.

"Papa" I reached my hand out to him, "why! Why Levi! When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it! Your life could have been in danger!" I stepped back completely frightened. It was teh first time that papa has ever screamed at me. "Stiles!" Uncle Scott came in teh room Stiles blinked at Scot. "What its true. What am I not deciple ing my kid enough?" Scott shook his head.

"Stiles you need to calm down" Scott made a grab for his friend, but stiles won't have that. Shoving Scott away as Stiles stormed out of the house. I sat I fell to the floor feeling tears prick at teh corner of my eyes. Scott looked down at the kid, "Levi go up to your room and stay there okay. It's getting dark you should probably go to sleep. I'll bring you papa back" I nodded to shock to even think properly.

I walked up the stairs, every word of what my father said wrung in my head. Every step I took was painful.

*sniff*sniff*...

Literally crying right know...

Not even a joke...

Poor Levi...

Well here's a chapter...

Don't really have anything to say since it's such a sad chapter...

Well don't forget to comment...

Vote...

And share...

Till I post another chapter...