Chapter 1: My Mouth's the Other Hole You Wouldn't be Entering

October 14

The cries of a new born baby echoed in the white painted walls of a hospital placed between buildings on the silent night of Italy. 

Sawada Nana smiled at the bundle of cuteness on her arms.

"I will call you...Tsunayoshi, my sweet little Tsuna," she told him. Tsuna let out small laughs and smiled as he stared back at his mother.

A teardrop fell past Nana's eyes and fell on Tsunayoshi's left cheek. She gently brushed it away. Tsuna cooed. 

"I promise you...I won't raise you to become like him. You will live your whole life without your father but I will always be here. No matter what." She smiled as he smiled back.

Nana had no doubt her son would become the kindest person in this cruel world. 

Maybe.

. . .

Roughly 16 Years Later

Namimori, Japan

"Wake up, you slut!" 

Tsuna suddenly looked up from the desk where he once put his head to sleep. He sighed, looking at the blue skies and the chirping birds soaring freely outside his classroom's window. Looks like nap time's over. 

"Kill yourself!"

Tsuna blinked. "Excuse me?" 

The person sneered in response as if to taunt him. Like that would ever happen. "I said, kill yourself," he said as he smirked in triumph.

Tsuna could only roll his eyes and lay his head on the desk once more. The darkness seemed to be his only friend.

After a few seconds, Tsuna thought he would be able to come back to his peaceful slumber, but the asshole seemed to only prove him wrong.

His desk shook as if it was the end of the world, or as if two people were having sex on it. Tsuna 'tsked' in his mind.

He slowly faced the idiot who kept waking him up. But the person only seemed to glare at him uselessly with such dreadful eyes. 

Tsuna didn't mind going back to sleep if this is what he'll only look at all day long. And so unconsciously, his head slowly descended on the desk as if magnetized. 

"Fuck!" The boy now kicked his desk with such force it was sent sliding, bumping on the wall nearest to him.

There were many people looking at them now. 

It was lunch break so no teacher was present. Tsuna's classmates realized what show was happening in front of them and treated themselves as VIPs in a movie theater. 

With bangs covering his eyes, Tsuna stood up, darkness looming to cover his orange glowing eyes.

The bully smirked as if he received an award for provoking the campus "slut". Well, the only award he'll be receiving is a stick up his ass, which seemed to already all the way up to his pride.

The onlookers watched with interest.

Finally, Tsuna lifted his face, eyes scrunched up in a glare and his eyebrows furrowed. The boy slapped him. Tsuna's classmates cheered.

They laughed at him.

"Heh...that's what you get for looking at me the wrong way."

The only sounds in the room was mockery.