Chapter 6

Chapter 6

**

Sunday was our usual family bonding time. After breakfast, I was escorted towards my room to rest, kindly put by Blake. Frankly, it's not always good to have six brothers bossing you around.

The next day had the same routine. This time I didn't drive my own car, I went with Ryan who was picking up his week girl. Seriously, I don't understand what's with guys and always wanting a new girl every week. I can't even think of many excuses they come up with during their break up.

"Why don't you stop him?" I asked Max, who was also with us in the car.

"Why should I?" He asked, texting on his phone.

"Because I don't want to be with them in the same car." Think about it. Ryan talking weird romantic crap with this girl. I shudder even thinking what he might say.

"Suck it up," Ryan said cheerfully. I rolled my eyes at him.

Reaching school was painful with Ryan's constant flirting and Max constantly shouting. I regret not taking my car.

"Later." I yelled as I jumped out of the car as soon as he parked.

Running towards my locker, I didn't notice the wall that suddenly rounded the corner. The impact almost threw me on the ground if it weren't for a strong pair of arms that caught me before I could kiss the ground. Pulling away from the person, I rubbed my nose from the slight sting of pain caused by the person's hard chest. I looked up to stare into his forest green eyes. My eyes appreciating the dark hair that was messy on top of his head, his jaws set, fitting his face perfectly. His lips pursed into a thin line as he stared at me in irritation. He was wearing a typical leather jacket over his blue T-shirt, along with his black jeans. His aura screamed trouble and a rich snobby bad boy.

"Are you done?" He asked in irritation.

"What?" I asked, blinking

"Are you dense?" He asked again, this time with an eye roll.

"Watch your mouth. You don't know whom you're talking to," I said through my gritted teeth.

"Whatever," he said and walked away. Damn! Does he have to be so arrogant? Who is he anyway?

Still furious with his attitude, I reached my locker to see Amber waiting for me. I grimace thinking about the conversation we had yesterday night about Eric and the whole Will thing.

"I thought you won't come." She said, sighing in relief.

"A small thing won't affect me," I said, nonchalantly.

"We both know that's not true."

"Amber, I'm in no mood to deal with it. Leave it alone." I said sternly.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Let's leave. We have announcement to make. And before that, I have to meet Uncle Ben."

"Okay. I'll meet you at the ground," she said and walked away. I went to Uncle Ben's office, knocking at his door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and entered to find few new faces. I made my way towards the desk, giving them a friendly smile. Wouldn't want to scare them on their first day here, would we?

"What the hell did I do to see your ugly face again?" A thick voice said.

I snapped my head towards the source, only to find the guy I bumped into sitting like he owns the bloody place.