~Sonourge~ Break Up

Idea by: Sonadow_Mephilver32

"...What's wrong with me?" Scourge asked himself, banging his fist on the wall. "Why am I so attracted to Blue?!" This time, he struck his head to the wall. "Oww..." He moaned. Scourge let out a sigh. "I guess love can't be controlled...but Blue?! Why him of all people?!" Scourge shouted. He knew he'd better stop all that or he'd bust a hole in the wall. Scourge walked over to his table and grabbed his uneaten pizza. It was around one thirty pm. He took a bite furiously. He began processing all the thoughts. "I can't be in love with Blue even if I wanted. He's with Amy." Scourge mumbled, devouring the rest of his food. "I guess I could go see him anyway..." He added as he grabbed his jacket and slipped it on. As he was heading to the door, someone knocked. "It must be Sanctum or Steel, or Rosy or someone I don't wanna see..." He grumbled, opening it anyway. But to his surprise, a crying blue and peach hedgehog was at his doorstep. "Blue?! What happened?!" Scourge asked, suddenly worried. "A-Amy was ch-cheating on me w-with Sh-Shadow..." He sobbed. "That's horrible! Come in! Come in!" Scourge said, moving aside. Sonic walked in. "Th-thanks..." He whimpered. Scourge offered him food and drink, but the depressed cobalt refused. "Where am I g-gonna find someone as g-great as her...?" Sonic asked. 'Right here!' Scourge's mind screamed. "I think I know a guy." Scourge said. Sonic looked over. "W-who?" Scourge blushed. "Me." He said sheepishly. "Y-you?!" Sonic exclaimed in shock. Scourge only nodded. "Yeah. I care a lot for you. I love you." He confidently said. Sonic's face flushed a deep red. "I understand if you hate me." Scourge added. "Hate you?! I'd never!" Sonic wiped his tears. Scourge looked into the emerald eyes. "You don't?" He asked. "Of course not! To be honest, I liked you from the start." Sonic said with a playful smirk. "Wha?!" Scourge blushed. "I knew Amy was cheating and I only pretended to be depressed to see if you felt the same way." Sonic explained his plot. "Oh my lord, Blue! I thought you were actually depressed!" Scourge almost shouted. Sonic chuckled, pecking Scourge's lips. "I'm a good actor, eh?" He asked. "A great one~." Scourge said, tackling Sonic into a passionate kiss. The new couple spent the rest of the day kissing and cuddling together.

~The End~