Her,Air (Again)

The medicine is working. She's dissapearing. I barely hear her. Barely talk to her. She is dissapearing. She's dying from the inside..... The medicine is working.
   Yet,I can't get up from the bed. My body feels heavier each and every morning. Sometimes I can't breath. Sometimes I can't even open my eyes.. But the medicine is working... She's slowly shutting down..and so do I..every day. Together with her.. And I don't know why.
  I used to pass out a lot as a child. Everytime I heard her voice, in the back of my mind, in the back of my soul, of my existence...she was there,always, a shadow that kept following me.A  soul that was and is not mine.
Once I saw a movie about a pair of twins and one of them died. But instead of going to Heaven or Hell,she ' inhabited ' her sister 's body, two souls in one and sometimes she would take control. 
I must be going crazy....

  Darkness is not where demons hide. Because you knew that they'd be there. Oh no,they just take human apparence and mend through humans. And let me tell you something,they are all beautiful and go around promising that they'd grant your biggest wish in exchange for a favour that you'll find later. They promise the sun and the moon and they seem friendly and they look like angels, because as you know, once Lucifer was God's favourite, and their smiles look like they could take your worries away... But their eyes? Their eyes are nothing but empty abysses of darkness. Never shake a hand with them,because if you tell them your wish,your soul us lost forever.

   And all I ever wished for was a friend.. 

  Soo what do you guys think? Vote and maybe comment your opinions?  I love you all for reading my story.. Thank you 😘😘😘