The Wolf Club Part 1

Well first and foremost I want to thank all of my fans for voting. It really means a lot. I want to dedicate this chapter to GladysVanessa . She wrote "The Tattoo Prince" I love her books and I want you all to check it out. Thank you all once again and here's a new chapter. Enjoy 🙂

Lilly's P.O.V

After what my brother told me about Heath, I wanted to find out more answers from him. It's amazing how I am mated to a powerful alpha and so is my brother mated to the alpha sister. I don't know how long I was thinking but we had reached home. My brother pulled into the drive way next to a strange car, must be Heath's.

I saw my mom walking out at the back door. As soon as I opened the door she had a huge smile on her face. She slammed into me and hugged me.

"I am so happy. You found your mate." Mom said.

"Yeah. Ummm, who told you?" I said confused.

"Your brother told us silly. He's a nice young man. Such a charmer." She said winking at me. Um, eww. My mom was hitting on my mate.

"Whatever. Just don't embarrass me." I said rolling my eyes and walked into the house.

As soon as I walked into the house the fresh smell of pine that hot me strongly. I saw Heath with my father. He looked rather at ease, I guessed he charmed his way into dad's mind. Dad however, looked like he gained another son. Oh no, that's not good. First impressions are suppose to scary not neutral. Or normal.

"Oh hello Lily, my sweet wonderful daughter. What are you standing there for? Come say hello to your mate? He's so wonderful." My dad said tugging me towards Heath.

"Hello, love. Sorry I wasn't there to see you at your school. Your brother and I wanted to speak with each other and I wanted to know your family. I must say they are really homie." Heath said. Goddess, help me. My mate sexy Greek god. I just could lick him and take some of that the beauty he consumes.

"It's fine." I said walking to him holding out my had to shake.

But he took my hand and kissed the back of it. When his hands and lips touched me it sent sparks of electricity through me. It felt as if I was melting.

"Lily, the name is beautiful as just as the women that stands before me." He said in a prince like voice and bowed before me. Wow, a girl could get used to this.

Okay, back to reality Lily.

"Ah, t-thank you." I said blushing. Goddess, this male specimen will be the death of me.

"My pleasure love. But I wanted to know if I could talk to you privately." He said to me, then looked to my father.

"Sir, may I?"

"S-sure. No problem, she's your mate. I don't mind, son."

"Thank you sir. Led the way fair lady." He turned to me.

I couldn't help but laugh. At most guys would freak out and leave, but it amazes me how he is so calm.

"Okay, let's go to the garden. This way, my good sire." I walked forward, until I heard him chuckled. It was deep and husky. I sighed.

We reached my mom's garden, her garden was filled with roses and of course Lily's There was a bench that overlooked the whole garden. I went to sit with Heath in tow.

"Why didn't you reject me?" I asked him.

"Why should I? There's nothing wrong with you. You are beautiful, you're kindhearted, you have everything that I want in a mate. And no girl can compete with what you have. Now, do you have any doubts about begin my mate?"

"Ummmm, no. It's just that I was worried that you wouldn't like me and just reject me on the spot." I said looking at him.

"Doll, I wouldn't do that. I am man not a dumb idiot. Whatever he saw was stupid. What I see, is a strong independent women. And I would lay down my life for her no matter what. I will love you, Lily. I really do. And I don't to let us go or let us down in anyway. I will sacrifice everything for you." He said with so much love in his eyes.

"Oh goddess, Heath. I love you too." I said.

"Then kiss me. Kiss me, Lily." He said. Now, that was a surprise. But I did it anyways.

I kissed him.

The kiss started out slow and passionate which turned hot and desperate. Just like the kiss started, it had to end. And he took my first kiss, it couldn't have been any better. I had my first kiss in a garden.

(Ummm, yeah. This was weird to write. 😅) 

When we both came up for air, my face was flushed. His face has a smile, he has dimples. Ahhh, I am a sucker for dimples.

"Heath, would you like to go to a club tonight?" I asked him intertwining our fingers.

"Yeah, sure. I would love to see you dance and get to know you better. What's it called?" He asked me, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"It's called the "Wolf Cave"."

"No way. My beta works there." He said all excited.

"You're lying"

"No princess. I am serious."

Geez, all these pet names. I think to myself as I looked at him.

"Well, my friend Kelly was taking me there and I was thinking if you wanted to come?" I said biting my lip.

"Yeah. I'll take you. I'll pick you up at 8:00. Don't bite your lip, it will make me kiss you again." He said in his husky voice.

"I wouldn't mind." I said smiling and blushed.

He kissed me for a good minute until it was time to leave for him to change and pick me up. I waved goodbye and he pecked a kiss on my forehead. I just could wait to surprise him with my dress.

.............................................................
I decided to change this chapter into two parts. This only part one. Hope you all enjoy this chapter cause I did.

They kissed. (I deserved those votes 🙃) Finally!!!! Well, you all know what to do:

Vote ✔️

Comment📝

Follow 💯