just us • derrick rose

This what happen when I think about you
I get in my feelings, yeah
I start reminiscing, yeah
Next time around, fuck I want it to be different, yeah
Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer
Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me
I had to change my player ways, got way too complicated for me

Exchange~Bryson Tiller

----------------------

Taisha waited for her boyfriend, Derrick to get back to his home. Taisha thought that she should surprise him because he hadn't seen her in a while. The both of them were always busy, and always tried to make time for each other the best they could.

Derrick and Taisha met through his son, PJ. Taisha volunteered at her friends daycare from time to time, and PJ went there. PJ and Taisha formed a special bond. It was usually Meika who picked up PJ, so Taisha didn't know what to expect when Derrick Rose walked through the door.

One day, PJ was pretty upset about the upcoming basketball season because he would miss his daddy. Taisha told Derrick how he mostly spent time with her, and Derrick basically fell in love with her then. PJ held onto her hand, and his head was buried in her side. Derrick felt that anyone PJ trusted immediately, he could too.

Taisha walked into his kitchen, fixing herself a glass of water. She looked at all of the pictures he had along his wall of him, PJ, and Meika. Taisha wasn't necessarily close with her, but Taisha didn't have problems with her.

She moved through his house and into his living room spreading out on his big couch. Derrick should be back soon.

--------------------

"Baby girl, wake up." Derrick whispered kissing Taisha on the forehead.

"Hm?" She moaned sleepily, turning on her side with both eyes still closed.

"Taisha, wake up babe."

Opening her eyes, she looked at him over her shoulder. "Sorry I fell asleep."

"No worries, I was out with Meika and PJ. They actually came back here, they are just upstairs."

Sitting up, she ran her fingers through her hair while yawning. "Okay, well then I'll leave."

"Why would you leave?" Derrick questioned, pulling Taisha to him by her hips.

"You obviously want to spend time with Meika and PJ, I respect that."

"PJ loves you though." Derrick cooed, giving Taisha soft kisses on her lips.

"I know, but just not as much as he loves you two together with him."

"Where is all of this coming from, Taisha?" He asked, stopping his kisses.

Taisha sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know. It just seems like all you ever do is hang with Meika and PJ, I know that sounds selfish. It's just how I feel."

Derrick chuckled. "Meika is the mother of my son, and I want PJ to know he has two parents who love him and are always around."