Chapter thirteen: New enemy

It was a typical day when, all of a sudden, Raven heard a knock at the door. When Raven heard it, she walked up to the door and said: "Who is it?"

"Hello, Micheala, remember me from gym class?"We met in your first week of school, "Micheala said to Raven. 

Raven looked surprised and opened the door. "Come inside; you must be freezing. Would you like some coffee, tea, or hot cocoa? " Raven asked, looking at the red-haired girl. 

"Cocoa, please if you don't mind," the girl spoke softly, shivering. 

Raven nodded and walked to the teapot and made some steaming hot cocoa. "So, how have you been doing," Raven asked, giving Micheala the hot cocoa. 

"I have been doing well, but enough about me. How have you been? " Micheala asked, looking into Raven's blue eyes.

"I got married to Jake. I have two kids. Their names are Lilith and Adien," Raven said, explaining. 

The ruby redhead just nodded in response and looked at Raven. "I was wondering if I could stay here for a couple of nights with you?" Micheala asked, looking at Raven. 

Raven just nodded in response, looking at Micheala with curiosity. Micheala let out a sigh as if she was relieved. Raven looked at Micheala with a question in her eyes. "So, why are you here anyway? Not trying to be rude or anything. I want to know? " Raven asked Micheala, curious why she was there.

"Oh, I just wanted to catch up and see how you were doing," Micheala said, lying, trying to hide the real reason why she was there. 

"That's great; I just have a bad feeling," Raven said, looking at Micheala. 

Micheala and Raven were still talking later that night. Jake and the kids were asleep. "So why are you here," Raven asked, knowing Micheala was lying. 

"Okay, here is the truth, this guy is following me. So I came here thinking you could help, "Micheala said, telling the truth to the purple-haired girl. 

"I will help you, but you should rest. It is late," Raven told the dark red-hair girl. 

Micheala nodded and went to the guest bedroom. As Raven heard Micheala going to bed, she started to do her magic to find the mystery guy. Raven stayed up all night trying to look for the guy. But I came up with nothing.

Jake soon woke up and saw Raven still awake, looking at any signs of magic recently in the area. But I still came up with nothing about the man. "Baby, did you sleep at all last night?" Jake inquired about Raven's health.

"No, trying to find someone for Micheala, it is harder than I thought," Raven said, looking at the piles of papers. "Got you" Raven yelled happily. Once Raven said that, she headed out the door.