Chapter Thirty Two

AUTHORS NOTE: This chapter is short but hope you like it. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Abbeys POV

The wedding had gone nice and smoothly like I hoped. I felt really happy for Alex. My sister was finally married to the man of her dreams. She looked really happy which made me cry. This morning things had been going great, everything was done in time and she wasn't a total bride zilla. I gave her a hug and told her she looked stunning because she did. 

I glanced around the hall again and noticed how well decorated it was and everyone was having a good time. I couldn't help smiling through out the wedding. 

"You better come back from your honey moon," I said, wiping my tears. 

"I will," She said, 

"Abbey, have a cupcake," Eric said, stuffing it in my mouth. 

"Thanks," I said, chomping on my cake. "Eric, you almost got cake on my dress."

"I'm sorry Abbey," He laughed. "Alex looks gorges doesn't she?" 

"You can say that again," I said. 

"Alex looks gorges doesn't she," Eric repeated and I punched his arm.

Cupcakes were being handed out and the wedding cake was cut by Alex and Eric. It was so cute and romantic. I hope my wedding is this smooth. We all went outside, where there was a huge field with balloons and a person with a microphone. This was the bit where we all start to dance and have a great time. Everyone paired up with someone. I searched for Jordan but he was no where to be seen. Where was he? I asked people around him and his own family but they said he went to the toilet. He'll be out soon. 

It has been ten minutes and three songs had already been played and he still wasn't here. Dad was missing too. Where were the pair of them. 

"Caitlin, have you seen dad or Jordan?" I asked her.

"Sorry, no," She said and carried on dancing with this guy. "Hey, there he is." 

She pointed at Jordan, who approached me, smiling. 

"Hey, where have you been?" I asked. 

"Just here and there," He replied. 

The music began to play and Jordan put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We locked each others eyes together as the music played and we danced. 

"You look ace," He complimented. 

"Thanks," I whispered, almost blushing. 

We carried on slow dancing and then Jordan stopped unexpectedly. His smile faded and he told me he had to go but he'll be back. I watched him rush into the building and then he disappeared. Well, that was weird. 

I waited for five minutes and he still hadn't returned. What on Earth was taking him so long and where is he? Men are so confusing at times.  

Just then I heard a scream come from some where up high. Everyone turned around and we saw my dad falling of the roof and onto the ground. Jordan was there too. I ran towards dad and there was blood pouring out from his body. Caitlin, Alex, Eric, Claire and everybody else gathered around.

"DAD!" I shouted. "DAD, WAKE UP!"

"DAD!" Screamed Alex, crying. 

"Some one call an ambulance!" Shouted Caitlin and people began to get out their mobile phones and dial the police and ambulance. Caitlin's voice was shaking and she began to cry. 

I couldn't belive this. Tears sprung out of my eyes as I watched him on the floor. I had blood all over my dress and hands but I didn't care. I checked his pulse but there wasn't anything beating. I began to cry loudly and Claire gave me a hug. Mum was gone and now it was dad. 

"Dad, don't leave me, don't leave us," I cried. 

I pulled my hair and scratched my face. I rubbed my eyes until they were red. Alex was too and so was Caitlin. I almost stopped breathing but I didn't. I screamed out to my dad but he didn't hear and never will. Alex fainted onto Eric's arms. 

The ambulance arriveed minutes in less and took him inside the van and they took Alex too. Moments later, the doctor came out and confirmed that dad was dead. Jordan rushed out of the building and asked me if he was alright, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MURDERER!" I screamed at him. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU JORDAN!" 

He killed my only parent left. I wanted to kill myself. I pushed back and he almost tripped. He looked confused and upset. Why doesn't he push me off a building too? The man I thought I loved was the man who killed my father. My dad was so kind to him and even saw Jordan as his own son sometimes and this is was Jordan does. I felt the anger rush through my body. I picked up a broken glass and aimed it for my stomach but Claire and Caitlin stopped me and emptied my hands as I began to cry. 

"Abbey," Cried Caitlin. "We don't want to lose you too." 

"Madam, do you know who done this?" Asked the police man, with a notebook and pen in his hand.

"Yes," I answered quickly. "It was him. That devil over there!" I pointed at Jordan. 

Jordan? I hate that name. I want to delete him out of my memory but he killed my dad and I could never forget that. The police asked him if he killed my dad but he didn't answer. He had a shocked facial expression on his face like he couldn't believe what was happening. 

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU STUPID FACE EVER AGAIN!" I screamed at him, crying. "BECAUSE I HATE YOU!" 

The police hand cuffed him and pulled him in the police car. He didn't try to escape or explain, he just let the police take him away. The police car he was in drove away but the rest stayed to investigate. 

I fell to the floor on my knees and cried loudly. My aunt and uncle and other relatives came and cried too.

"Why?" I cried to the sky. "Why did this happen? Dad, please... Please come back." 

 ________________________________________________________________________________

 Please don't hate me for this for what happened. I have to tell you some bad news....This was the last chapter. Haha! Not! LoL, There's still more. And I'm sorry for making this chapter so short.

1) How do you feel? 

2) Do you think Jordan pushed him off the roof?

3) If you don't think he did, then who did? Maybe he did push him off but I want to know your opinion. 

PLEASE LEAVE ME AT LEAST FOUR COMMENTS FOR ME TO CONTINUE..