P R O L O G U E: V

AN: Don't worry you guys, I know what I'm doing with this story, like why the prologue is so long and what about the Prince and stuff

You are in good hands.

And why so serioussss... don't forget that this book is also a comedy and for comedy purposes as well.

"Liza, Liza wake up." I heard a familiar deep British voice call to me, my brows furrowing in confusion as I kept my eyes shut and groaned, my head pounding as I brought my hands up to cover my face.

A large calloused hand gently grabbed my wrist, pulling my hands away from my scrunched up face as someone impatiently snapped their fingers in front of me.

"Amore, alzarsi, get up." The voice said as I finally forced my eyes open, blinking a few times and squinting up until Assassin Harry came into view, his well defined face hovering over mine as he peered down at me with a straight face, bringing his warm hands over my cheeks as he observed me.

"Her pupils are dilated." He noted in a deep murmur, his brows furrowed in concentration as my heart raced and my jaw dropped at the sight of the most beautiful man in above me.

"Lady Liza I'm so happy you're okay." I heard someone else say before my beautiful Assassin moved away and the Prince came into view, making me frown as he hugged me on the bed I was laying on, my body stiff when he placed a soft tender kiss on my forehead.

I whined slightly, pushing him off me as I sat myself up and quickly scooted closer to the Assassin, grabbing his hand and hiding behind his body.

There was a look of hurt in Prince Harry's eyes, blinking at me in confusion along with the Assassin who raised his brow at me as the Prince tried to subtly reach out for my hand on the mattress, only for me retract it back as I gripped onto the Assassin's bicep.

"I don't, I don't understand. Princess, it's me." The Prince beckoned, his voice urgent as he tried to come closer only for me to lean back and shake my head furiously until I fell back off the bed, hitting the floor ass first.

"I'll talk to her. You go get your rest, you've been up watching her all night." The Assassin told the Prince as they both stood up, Assassin Harry blocking the Prince from advancing towards me as he kept his eyes trained on me.

"Please, I just- something is wrong I can feel it. This may seem ridiculous but it is as if I am connected to Liza somehow and I know something is not right with my Lady. I've had dreams of her, I know how she acts, please let me just-"

"Not now, trust me, I know you two have a connection, but she seems to be in a fragile state at the moment and she's overwhelmed. Look, I'll talk to her and figure out what happened after she disappeared last night alright." The Assassin cut him off in a stern and genuine voice, the Prince's tired face falling as he glanced over the Assassin's shoulder to give me one last lingering look.