Part 24

''Never hurt your love''

Thank you guys for liking it :)

*******
*******

Liz's P.O.V :

He was kissing me...

I freed my hands somehow and pushed him hard with all my strength.

He stumbled and fell on the couch.

''Stop it James...please stop your nonsense. Do you know what you are telling? If i would have wanted to kill you then there were so many ways and many opportunities for me to kill you... i am not that stupid that i will leave the evidence behind me...''

He stood up from the couch and started to walk towards me.

''STOP WHERE YOU ARE...'' I shouted angrily and he froze in his place.

''I was not getting my mobile phone from last night. And don't you have brain to think that it might have fell in your car last night when you forced me into your car?''

He was listening to me without uttering a word.

''And about that girl...did you see her face? And why you are threatening me?... What about you? You know if i want i can put you in the prison in a moment because of this..'' i showed the marks on my arms.

''I could have case a file against you for last night...and also for your driving in a drunk state..you not only risked your life but mine too...''

''What have i done to you? From the very first day you are behaving with me like a b****. What is my fault? You have hurt me whenever you wanted. I am human Mr. James Ashton i can feel...i can feel the pain...i was trying to cope up with you..i was hoping that you will change...but no..day by day you are hurting me more and more....but why? Why are you so mean to me?''

I started crying. I couldn't take it anymore. I said all of it what i was having in my heart.

He was standing there like a robot with no emotion.

''Answer me...why you hate me so much? What have i done?''

There was no response so i opened the door to let him out.

''I want you.'' He whispered.

Did he say something?

I looked at him.

''I want you.'' He said it a little louder.

What the f***

Here i was asking him the reasons and he was still the same?

Is he really crazy?

''Do..you..have some mental problem?''

''No.''

Stupid question Liz!! A crazy person is never going to admit it that he is crazy.

But what if he really is?

Am i with a mental retarted person alone in a room?

''I..i think you should go.''

''Why did your ex-boss fired you?'' He asked suddenly.

What the hell!!

''That is none of your business. And if you can't answer my question then i am also not going to answer you.'' I said crossing my hands.

''I already gave you the answer.'' He said without any emotion.

Wait! When did he gave the answer?