Chapter 67: Confused Tensions

"Bako, stop!" The girl covered her ears as she curled up into a ball on the floor. After the boy had broken down the first door to allow himself inside the room, the female had to take refuge in the bathroom. Despite the lock, it seemed as though the male could easily take down the barrier much like the previous entrance. The female shook along with the pounded access, as the male proceeded to knock against it with brutal force.

"Come out (Y/n)~ I want to see your precious face. My darling, stop shunning me and allow me to fully savour you." The boy pushed himself against the door, trying to bring some closeness between him and the female inside.

"Bako, get a hold of yourself! Please, snap out of it-AH!" She screamed as another impact was heard from the unhinging blockage. 'If he continues like this, he'll completely knock it down...! Oh god, why aren't the others here when I need them?!' The female flinched as there was another collision against the surface. "Please, stop! Just leave me alone! I don't want you!"

"My love, why are you so afraid? All that I have for you are kind and gentle touches. Please open this damn barrier that separates us and let me see your adorable face, (Y/n)." The boy crashed his hands against the wooden frame, make the material creak with each impact. "I can't bare it anymore, (Y/n). Why are you making me wait for you even more? Have I not endured enough of my time being separated from you? Don't make this harder for me."

"Please leave me alone. You're scaring me!" The girl heard a tusking sound as the boy disapprovingly kissed his teeth.

"My love, you have no reason to fear me. I'll show you what I can do for you, darling. I promise I'll show you an amazing side of life if you let me in~" (Y/n) felt tears pricking her terrified eyes, and hugged herself closer as the bathroom door began to get pounded once more, loosening the screws and hinges.

'No...please go away...' The female clutched onto her ears, trying to block out the inevitable sounds of the door creaking and breaking. 'I don't want this...I...I want to go home...' Her lip began to uncontrollably tremble as she could no longer suppress the tears that escaped her ducts. 'Grandma...I'm sorry...I couldn't take care of myself...Hiroko...I should have listened to you...I want this to all go away...Someone...make it stop!' There was another thud to come from the entrance, almost making the hinges fly off of the flimsy wooden frame.

"(Y/n), please let me hear your voice. Grace my ears with your beautiful sound, I want to know that my prize is waiting for me just beyond this silly door."

'No...please go away, please go away, please go away!' As she chanted her desperate plea in her mind, there was another loud collision beyond the bathroom. (Y/n)'s heart beat decreased, as a new set of emotions began taking over her fears.

"(Y/n), I'm almost there my dear. Are you ready to receive my love, sweetness?"

As her mind began to clear up and felt her nerves stretching, she stood up from her spot and looked towards the weakened door with an unflinching glare. 'That's it...I've had enough...I'm tired of this.' She walked up to the broken door and swung it open just in time before the male could give it it's final hit before it was completely knocked down.

Bako gave her a heartfelt look and reached out to caress her cheeks. "(Y/n), I'm so glad you-" Before the male could speak out his joy, the female shot her hand out to slap him across the face without holding back on her force, right before balling her other hand into a fist and striking him against the other cheek. Bako staggered backward from the unexpected attack and stared at the female with a bewildered expression. "Darling, what-?"

"Are you dense, you fool...? How many times do I have to tell you before you get it into that thick skull of yours." The male was stunned into silence at the girl's sudden turn of attitude. "You want to hear my voice? Then don't just 'hear'; listen to what I'm saying. I don't care how you feel about me. I don't care what I mean to you. I don't care about you." Bako could feel his heart sinking lower at every brutally honest statement the female was spitefully spitting out. "So whatever you want from me, you'll be taking it by force because there's no way in hell I'll give you anything out of my own free will." The boy gulped down a lump of guilty hurt as the female sent him an accusing scowl. "There's no way I'd give a person I dislike, anything."