The Kiss {4}

Chloe's POV

I step inside his house, anxiety building inside of me. How do I explain why I'm here? What do I tell him?

"Chloe?" Joe asks, now standing in front of me with a quizzical and confused look on his face.

Without thinking, I kiss him. Our lips meet and a spark ignites, it's like electricity is flowing through us. I pull away, embarrassed about what I just did.

"All I ever wanted to do is that- ever since I met you," I say slowly, trying to gauge his reaction. He looks shocked but then a smile grows on his face.

"My heart beats a little faster whenever I see you because you're beautiful," he said getting close to me and I can't believe what I'm hearing.

He feels the same way? Inside I am filled with happiness and I have to restrain myself from kissing him again.

"Chloe Hunter- will you be my girlfriend?" he says close to me and although things are moving fast, I know the answer. There is no one I would rather be with.

Instead of answering straight away, I kiss him again because I can't help myself. This kiss is longer and more passionate, and Joe cups the sides of my face. I pull away and look him in the eye.

"Of course I will, Joseph Sugg," we both laugh again and then Joe wraps his hands around my waist. We sway slightly even though no music is playing, maybe we're dancing to the beat of our hearts which seem to thump at the same time.

"That was a bit cheesy," he says and I giggle.

"Yeah, but I wanted to tell you!"

"I've got an idea- tell me if I'm moving too fast. Since we're together now, lets move in a flat together," he says, looking at me for consolation, "I just feel like we've known each other all our lives."

"Best idea ever. Love you so much," I hug him tightly and he strokes my hair.

"Love you more," he whispers into my ear and I grin at him.

"Love you even more!" I say, knowing that this will become a competition.

"Love you so, so much," he says with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Fine you win," he does his victory dance.

I decide to go to my flat and pack some stuff and stay at his for a few days.

When I arrive back at Joe's house he is wearing a big jumper and pyjama bottoms and holding a fluffy blanket.

We go upstairs to his bedroom and I see that it's relatively clean- I suppose he has to film in it so it can't be messy. We cuddle up in bed and I rest my head on the pillow next to Joe and fall asleep. I feel more safe now with Joe beside me. I feel like I've found my home.

So this was a cute chapter! If you enjoyed, please vote and comment :)