Chapter 16 ~ Foreplay or nah...?

Ethan took his time undressing, all the while keeping eye contact with me and I found it nearly impossible not to stare back at him. He was incredibly hot, a fact I knew he was well aware of. For some reason his confidence rubbed of on me and I let a small smirk grace my features as I scooted back on the bed and made some room.

I could see Ethan's silver colored eyes follow my every move when I reached down to the hem of my shirt (or his shirt if you really must) and slowly tugged it upwards.

I mean, if he got to tease me then I could do the same.

Or not...

Before I had time to react Ethan had mounted the bed and in a flash he had grabbed a hold of my shirt and was ripping it away from my body. I gave him a surprised look and raised an eyebrow at the torn shirt that he carelessly threw to the side like it had offended him or something.

"I liked that shirt..." I said with a small pout and I didn't miss the way Ethan rolled his eyes at my expression.

"I'll give you another one after I'm done fucking you into oblivion." He stated and I could feel my eyes widen at his bluntness before my smirk widened.

"Mhm... sounds like a promise..." I teased before I gained enough courage to reach out and put my hand against his bare chest. Ethan stilled when I carefully traced my fingers over his skin and I could feel him shiver slightly in response. It was a nice feeling knowing that I affected him like this and I couldn't help it as I scooted closer to him.

I gazed up at him from under my lashes and willed the blush away when I met his intense stare. He was watching me like I was the only thing that mattered in this world and he gave me time to explore by myself and I liked that. I wasn't a virgin because I had slept with girls before but when it came to men I was so out of my league it wasn't even funny.

I didn't even know what he wanted me to do. Did he expect me to do anything? It was kind of obvious that I would be on the receiving end but apart from that I had no idea how this even worked and it was making me nervous.

I pulled my hand back and gave Ethan a searching look before I spoke.

"Eh... I'm pretty sure you already know this but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do..." I slowly said and I could see understanding dawn in Ethan's eyes as he listened to me.

"Are you a virgin Matt?" He asked in a soft voice and I was relieved to hear him speak so normally about this. It would have been awkward if he'd laughed...

"Eh... when it comes to men I guess I am..." I finally answered and immediately after I was surprised to see Ethan's face split into a satisfied grin. He startled me by pulling me closer and hug me against his chest while he breathed in my scent and whispered:

"I'm so happy that I'll be your first... and last..."

He added the last two words with a bit more force and I shivered against him when he attached his lips to my neck. He licked and nibbled for a second before he pulled back a bit and gave me a bright smile.

"Don't worry Matt, I'll take good care of you. Just follow my lead." He said and I found myself nodding in agreement. It was a relief that he felt so sure of himself because it soothed my own nervousness. If he had been hesitant too this would have been awkward for sure.

My eyes followed Ethan's hands as he brushed them down my sides and I could feel goosebumps emerge in their trail. I bit my lip when his hands paused at the hem of my boxers and I realized that I was holding my breath.

"Please tell me now if you don't want this Matt. I want you to know that I don't intend to pressure you or anything. I have controlled myself since I met you and I'm positive I could keep my wolf in check for as long as you want me to if it would make you feel better. I don't want to force you." Ethan said and I slowly raised my eyes to meet with his gaze. He seemed very serious about this and I immediately felt myself relax. I shook my head at him and leaned up to press a soft kiss to his cheek.