Section 3: Chest area

If you want more information please got to TFwiki.com and type the word into the search bar and you find what you are looking for since the words are literally typed, for the most part, as they have it. Some words may not be added on there but they are used so please ask me if you are confused at all.

These are merely definitions, some may get lengthy but that is so it is easier to understand if it is a complicated term. Please enjoy and sorry for this long message before the terms, but it is needed.

If it is in parenthesis, (these thing here), it is not my own words and it is literally copied word for word from the TFwiki so none of the words, unless as stated before in parenthesis, are mine and they go to the respectful owners. They can all be found on the wiki and I have no claim on them except for the fact I am using them in this list here to help others.

Enjoy!~ ( The bold will be the Transformers/Cybertronian terms that will be used. Any questions please ask and I will answer them best I can)

Chest:

Chassis / Thoraxal Cavity- Chest ( have seen used for this) body

Breast plates- femme chest area

Hexa-Lateral Scapula, Shoulder blades / Upper Back- Back, or upper back ( depends on what you are referring to is what you use if you use Scapula and shoulder blades)

Bipedalism cord/ Back Strut- Spine

Intakes- lungs